Combinations - LSD & Ketamine

Discussion in 'LSD' started by VitaminK22, Mar 23, 2007.

1. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Has any1 ever tried this combination? I was thinkin that it could stop you from having bad trips cos I find it impossible to have a bad trip on ketamine, he's seen fucked up sht while on ketamine but for some reason it just doesnt bother him.

If any1s had this combination then please post, id like to know wot its like.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM's never tried himself but knows who has and it can work as a fairly pleasant experience granted respect is given to the dosage.

3. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's SWIM's friends' favourite combo! They usually drop two hits and snort 0.3 grams of medium level ketamine two or three hours later. They tell SWIM that's the best high in the world, and he's looking forward to try it, but as I don't want to take 'cid more than 4-7 times a year he has to wait a month.

My friends and I are going to try the L+K+Salvia combo!

4. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I tried the alice and K flip recently. It was a weird experience.....very far out trip.......not good.....not bad....just interesting. Swim thinks if he does it again he will change his dose. Salvia would ruin the mix I would imagine.

5. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why would S?

6. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Swim like's to have sobriety for a few minute's after the strenght of a salvia trip to refelect on it and gain his composure. He wouldnt like to crashland into an LSD and K trip after salvia.... might give it a bad jolt. Not until I has had plenty more experience with the Alice K trip anyway.

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    LSD and ketamine's effects seem to complement each other better than salvia would with either. I am under the impression that, although classified as a psychedelic, salvia works in a very different and unique way.

8. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    has any1 ever had a bad trip from this combination?

9. Niteflights

Niteflights Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    In addition LSD is clinically documented as preventing NDMA antagonist neurotoxicty that ketamine alone can produce in animal testing. It would be smart for any ketamine users to supplement with low dose LSD or at least hydergine.

cheers,
    nite

1. 3/5,
      useful information/advice
      Jan 4, 2009
  10. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Salvia + LSD produced swims only bad trip to date. I have taken very high doses of psychedelics in some situations that would normally be pretty stressful or freakout prone for a lot of people and has always been fine, but salvia and LSD destroyed his sanity for 20 minutes. Swim can't even imagine how horrific this would be if ketamine was added to the mix. If you've got psychonaut cojones, go for it, it will launch you into deep space, but swim doubts it will be a pleasant experience.

11. Bildo

Bildo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    This is a good combo, swim tripped and fell right into a lovely K-hole in the easter sun this weekend at a rave. Great times were had.
    I put it mostly down to the environment though.

12. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Would this combo b a bad idea if you suffer from bad anxiety. I have taken ketamine loads of times and has been fine but he thinks the LSD would bring the anxiety back. The anxiety gets worse when smokin weed but he never gets anxious when takin ket, exstasy or coke even if he smokes weed. also would taking exstasy or coke a few hours before doin this combo be a good idea?

13. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    One who is prone to anxiety from cannabis would be right to steer clear from major psychedelics such as LSD. MDMA and ketamine last for a much shorter time than LSD. After the peak experience has passed on MDMA, the residual amphetamine effects of the MDMA become more pronounced. This may increase any anxiety brought on by LSD. This goes double for cocaine. So I'd have to council not to. If one were to decide to try this, then a lower dosage of LSD would be advisable.

14. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    SWIM's favorite combo is LSD + K + MDMA + Nos. LSD and K go amazingly together so he says, he loves the complete confused state it brings him but which he can still hold him self together. I have never K holed whilst on LSD though as K seems to have much less of a tranquilising and more of a psychedelic effect when combined with acid/acid+mdma. Do some laughing gas on top of those two to take you to another dimension!!

15. Bildo

Bildo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    NOS made swim's head actually explode while on this combo.

16. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    LSD & Ketamine (Kittyflipping)

Since swim first tried LSD, he has always wanted to try mixing it with ketamine. Would this lead to a good experience, I think it would.
    Has anyone tried this? if so please post your experience;)

17. someonesomewhere

someonesomewhere Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    No do not try this combination...Bad Trip. Ketamine is just to much of a dark drug to mix with something like lsd.

18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Could your flamingo elaborate a bit sosw?

Is this something they have tried? If so, in what way was the trip bad? Or different to LSD alone?

19. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    Bad trips feed off paranoia, mainly the fear of death. Swim never gets anything like this when he takes ket, and is not scared of dieing even on a straight head.
    If I was to try this combination, he would wait for the peak of the LSD trip to finish so he's just lightly trippin and hallucinatin and then take the ket. I wouldnt take the LSD and ket at the same time cos this would just spoil the beauty of the LSD peak.

20. someonesomewhere

someonesomewhere Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I haven't tryed it.
    My friend did aload of ket before taking acid, He saw himself die...He felt he was the route of all evil and sin in the world. He felt himself go through different dimensions. He is now a changed person..We had to take him to hospital because he was freaking out so much..If you feel confident at doing it do it...But don't do it to excess..