Combinations - LSD + MDMA + Absinthe + Beer + Weed = WOW

Discussion in 'LSD' started by fugazi32, Oct 5, 2005.

1. fugazi32

fugazi32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    Tried Candyflipping (LSD + MDMA) for the first time the other day...along with some shots of Absinthe, some beers and a few joints......all I can say is.... WOW!!! [​IMG]

I went skating with some mates at 12 midnight on some school playground, bombing it around really fast; eyes closed with trippy visuals....tripping and skating was great! 'Twas an awesome experience... [​IMG]The MDMA added an extra dimension to the LSD....might try them together every time I do acid from now on, so the risk of bad trips will lessen...

2. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow. LSD + Physical activity. I can never do that....

3. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Have you ever tried MDMA and mushrooms? This is a combination which I find to be even more enjoyable.

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Did the beer and abstinthe lessen the effects at all. Candyflippin is awesome and so is hippyflipping. Did you go on a skateboard or skates? SWIM once tried to skateboard on 5-meo-dmt and busted his ass on concrete. He has a scar on his elbow to proove it!

5. fugazi32

fugazi32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    Lol, yeah, it was on a skateboard [​IMG]I skate alot normally(but haven't recently since I f**ked my ankle...) I dunno if the absinthe & beer contributed to the massive headache I got on my come-down [​IMG], but along with the spliffs I had; I think it enhanced the overall experience! [​IMG]

It was definately worth the horrible comedown I had anyways, I did gain alot of spiritual insights from it all. I've tried LSD 3 times before this experience, and MDMA on several other occasions too. But because i'd been reading up about the two drugs more before this experience, I think I was better prepared for it and therefore appreciated it more with the knowledge i'd gained from my previous other trips/MDMA sessions.

'Twas awesome! [​IMG]

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Did you take an XTC pill, and do are your pills normally adulterated. I find that a candyflip doesn normally have too bad of a comedown but I guess it depends on your body and the pills. Do you think the pills might have had meth in them? Last time SWIM candyflipped he found that the tab and acid gently subsited together and he was able to sleep well without a comedown. Maybe the alcohol contributed to this who knows, but Im glad to hear you liked this combo. My only question is, did you take pure MDMA, if so how much, or did you take a tab. If you took a tab, what kind, and how many, and at what time did you take the X relative to the L.

7. fugazi32

fugazi32 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    It was pure MDMA. I took a bomb and then snorted some a while later. Took 1 trip first though.