Combinations - lsd+meth+marijuana

Discussion in 'LSD' started by methyl-doxy, Jul 29, 2005.

1. methyl-doxy

methyl-doxy Guest

Reputation Points:
    this is a cool combination. its kinda like a tweeker trippin stoned high. take a hit ( or a couple hits ) of some high quality acid and let it take you to its fullest, then about two to four hours later smoke about a quarter to a half gram of some high quality dope, then about three two about six hours later smoke some hella kind bud ( like a quarter to a half ounce ) then there ya go. its quite pleasent.

2. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    funny, that doesnt sound pleasant at all to me.

more like a sure way to have a trip full of anxiety.

3. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Not cool, definately wouldnt be pleasant,anddangerous

4. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah... It would seem like it could cause some serious mental issues... Your trying to tell everyone this dangerous combinations... I see a fewflaws in it and a question for you... High quality acid? Hmm... What the hell? Are you talking like 400 ug hits? Whats considered "High quality" in your standards?

Second: Smoke some high quality dope? Are you referring at this point to the methamphetamine? Cause thats absolutely absurd and rediculus... Think about it my friend... Two hours or four hours into your LSD experiance... You still should be in your plateau of yourpsychedelic experiance...During this time you partake in meth... Then... You will probably have a stroke... Or become very paranoid and agitated... "tweaking" and partaking in acid... Nobody I've ever met wants to do the two at once... That's what we call in my opinion a "bad trip"...

I've heard worse combinations... But this one is pretty bad... Not as bad as mixing... Heroin with 2ci and LSD... Usually when you get into mixing THREE drugs... It's just bad news... But hey... Do as you wish... We are not your parents here... Just when you list a very... Very dangerous combination...Please inform us of how it was when you did it... Or are you just waiting for someone to repost telling of theirescapades with this combination... Like a sick joke... Whatever your motives are... Pleasegive somedetailed information about how the experience was... I'd really like to knowYOUR experiences with this combination...[​IMG]... Cheers [​IMG].Edited by: AcmeSewageCo

5. draxon

draxon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swimhasdone lsd and meth on a few occasions and enjoyed it throughly

swimtried smoking meth at the peek of an lsd trip once and all i can say from that is wow if your not experianced dont try it

6. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    When I was on shroomz I realised about the essense of the mental illness schizophrenia. The actions of these people are dictated by the high levels of dopamine and serotonin in the brain (well, not only the two but this plays an important role). Thats why they do crazy things. When you're on a psychedelic drug, you see, feel and think crazy things. And meth makes you turn everything in your brain into reality. This combination would be a complete insanity in my opinion. And it can make you really hipertensive. I think you will be too paranoid to smoke the buds, but of course I might be wrong!

7. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada

Ya im not against mixing if your experienced with the drugs and what not. Its just the amounts and time frame that he suggested would probably send the most experienced of us into some crazy twiching fetal position.

8. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why would you want to mix one of the deepest and most powerful drugs
    known with something any redneck can cook up in his basement?

9. AcmeSewageCo

AcmeSewageCo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Eh... Rednecks could be cooking up the acid someone enjoys as well... You never know whose making your shit... That is unless you're doing it yourself... And I feel... The most "powerful" drug... In my soul opinion... If you want to call it a "drug"... Is datura... Heh...

Besides the acid that if he took was weak... Then it might not have an negative affect... Sounds kind of like an unorthodox combination... But hey... Whatever rolls peoples socks up... That's their game... Cheers [​IMG].