Opinions - LSD newbie (scared lol)

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mastervampire, Sep 16, 2005.

1. mastervampire

mastervampire Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    The only drug i have ever done is weed. Ive never done any other drug, but i want to do LSD now. Ive smoked weed on and off for about 3 years, but i need more. All my friends have done LSD and now i want to experince it, but im scared.

Im kinda not that stable of a person, sometimes on weed i find the trip difficult and rarely have a bad trip, but that is all very rare for me.

Im just worried that LSD will be too intense, but i really want to do it.
    So what if i take half a tab of LSD for my first time?
    And i also want to do do LSD to experience "ego death" it sounds awesome and spiritually liberating but also really scary

thxEdited by: mastervampire

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You don't sound ready for LSD. You need to get rid of all doubts before you do it. Weed isn't a trip either by the way. If you do end up doing it, make sure you have some valium or xanax with you so you can calm down if you have a freak-out. I strongly recommend you experiment with mushrooms before doing LSD though.

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    If you REALLY want to Trip, then just DO it.

For some reason you believe that you want to take some Acid. Millions of other people have already taken it. You will be in good company.

You suggest taking a Test-dose for your First Trip. Certainly half-a-Hit will give you a much-less-Intense Trip ... in fact, it might just give you NO Trip at all. So, to be absolutely safe, Test-dosing is the way.

For more info, you may want to read other Threads about this First-timer-to-be subject: "First Acid Trip" ... "Want to Try, But..." And next time, please Use The Forum's Search Engine (UTFSE).

4. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Right on solidly, I was just thinking about my response when i read the tail end of your post. Isnt it amazing how many people approach the lsd experience with one of the most negative emotions, fear, and not with wonderous anticipation. Is acid the most victimized subtance by negative media orare wejust afraid of ourselves?? Bahahaha.

cheers

Edited by: motorhead

5. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You must not go into the experience with fear and uncertainty, you must be prepared and in a good emotional state. Tripping is going to seriously alter your mind and increase the feelings you are allready experiencing. If you go into the trip scared you might just get even more scared so you really need to be in the right state of mind. Know that LSD is just a drug and that millions have taken it. There is no chance of overdose, so just dose up, sit back and relax. If you let yourself have a good time then you will. Just go into the trip with positive expectations and I assure you you wont be dissapointed.

7. Freakin_KAT

Freakin_KAT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Freakin really dude listen to this dude here you really dont want to fuck with acid if you have doubts (To be honest I love acid more cuz I know as a fact I cant Die Just keep that as a fact in your head that you cant over dose. Happy trippin