Combinations - LSD + Nitrous oxide

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Bojangles, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Best combo ever...the warm, fuzzy, happy feel of acid even more giggly (sp?). Very FUN

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^boy that was informative as all getout. keep up the good work, son.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Nitrous can be fun on just about anything. So swim and friends were at a festival recently all tripping on lsd. My friend also had a big ol tank of medical grade nitrous, a special treat for all involved. At one point in time, I had seperated from the group and was walking with another group way out from the festival in the deep forrest. Aprox 3 miles from the festival, swim heard the familiar HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSING of a tank nearby. Swim and new group searched the area and followed the sound to find swim's orginal group all laying around this big ol tank laughing and falling all over themselves. ya see, they love the combo so much the dragged this very heavy tank away from the festival aprox 2 or 3 miles out into the forrest to sit and huff on while they finished off their last few hits of L.

Swim perfers to take a big ol baloon full of nitrous while peaking on LSD ... it causes a huge vortex of spinning colors and patterns ... and then boom ya hit your head. :p better make sure you're sitting down first.

4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    tsssss....shwooop, nnnannnnggg....Dead shows, family fluff, Cali summers, outerspace....them was the days.

yes, kids, many a man has backwards assed over like a felled timber, still holding onto the balloon.

oh, and lips turn blue - too much for you.

5. apsaras6

apsaras6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree the two together- can't beat it. Remember the days at the dead shows always in search for my nitrous, turning blue falling on my ass and thendenying it! All you heard there all night long was the shhhhhhhhhhhhh sound. Freon is kind of like the two together but I don't recommend it it could put you in a permanent freeze. Wooow.

6. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Tee Hee! that happened to I recently. She had some crappy beans and was trying to maximise the effects. Brief swooshes like she was just about to come up but never quite got there so did some balloons to help things along: Warm fuzzy feelings, lights looked great, reminded her of being a teenager again! Had forgotten the falling over bit though [​IMG]

7. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    haha well this is diffenetly my department. I love this combo! I used to take lsd then hang out in my room by myself everyweeknd for about 2 ys just listening to darkpsychedelic trance usually a goa gil series tapes and go into a near death experience at the peak of my trip on nitruos and lsd.Talk about being in a true state on buddah hood and so forth..... i love it to much at one point in my life were it over took my life and went from being a ritualistic experince and connecting to the one! my best advice is hold thoseexperinces as being a very valuable lesson inhuman consciousness and seeing how we can further explore and connect the sub conscious to the conscious.My problem was i loved the experince so much i treid to recreate a mystical experince wich shuold happen naturally in my opinion, wich in turn made it from being special to more normal......to make it short, use in moderation and enjoy!

8. rave_dave

rave_dave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: LSD + Nitrous

SWIM experienced his most intense experience with LSD, MDA and Nitrous. I was at 2006 QLD Australia "Earthdance" (Psy trance party) in the middle of the aussie bush...a perfect setting for this combo. First up was the LSD lowish/medium dose tab (Rolling Stones Blotters) followed by a Green Crown Pill 3 or 4 hours into the trip, once the MDA had kicked in, a balloon was inhaled. This was SWIM's first Candy Flip which many would know is an extremely wonderful sensation, the MDA gave SWIM the brutal clenchy shivering vibration sensation in SWIM's face which I say was absolutely incredible in conjunction with the LSD. Once I had inhaled the baloon a sensation almost indescribable occured. SWIM described the sensation as: "Once the N20 Balloon was inhaled, first a loud noise built up which sounded like an internet modem noise, immediately visuals that mimmicked photo film negatives occured, as well as a sensation so incredibly euphoric, it felt similar to the peak feeling of 5 or so pills." I said this sensation lasted around 30 seconds, then reduced back to the candy flip, leaving a very warm after glow for 20 or so minutes.

9. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

haha nitrous... My first experiences with it was on 700mg of dxm in a chevy tahoe suv.. lol swim just bought a few cans of whipped cream to try nitrous (this has been a couple years ago) and I got sooo messed up.. whipped cream got everywhere.. and alot of people thought i was dying for some reason .. alot of people were scared lol

10. machine_elf

machine_elf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  11. firewall

firewall Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Hahaha, oh my god. This made me LOL.