lsd question

Discussion in 'LSD' started by hurricom, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurricom

hurricom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    Hi Guys,

I'm a writer from New Orleans, and I have a quick question. I'm working on a novel that features a failed preacher who assembles local kids to exact violence on people the gang deems unholy (a sort of religious-based fight club). Anyway, during one of his meetings, he hands out white hits of acid with little red crosses on them (primarily because he manipulates the kids with free drugs). My question is this . . . . is such a thing plausible, that is, for someone in a rural area of Louisiana to create/or obtain hits of acid with crosses on them? I certainly don't want to use it if it's not believable. I've never taken LSD, so I'm really in the dark here. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I have no idea what the drug scene in Louisiana is like, but drugs can migrate anywhere on the black market, and the design of lsd blotters are many. So that idea is totally plausible.

Swim thinks you should do some more research on the actual effects of LSD. Mainly keeping in mind that it does not induce users to violence.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Amen to that!

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.