Combinations - LSD + Salvia

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Amisten, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Amisten

Amisten Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I've look just about everywhere and can't really find any solid information about this combo. Has anyone tried this or is this something that no one likes to mess around with? If so throw me some details please

Thanks

2. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's friend has tried smoking salvia leaves while on LSD. He did think it made the trip slightly more intense for 5 or 10 minutes, but felt that it didn't make a huge difference. I have thought about trying extract + acid a couple of times, but decided that his ego wasnt ready for something of this magnitude. If you end up trying, I'd be interested to hear your trip report.

3. Amisten

Amisten Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking about doing was extract with LSD. He has tripped too many times to count and never had a bad trip but I think if anything was to do this to Him, this would be it. I'd like to find some more information about it before I give SWIM the "go" but it seems no one knows anything about this. If he does wind up "pulling the trigger" so to speak, I will definitely post it. I can only bet it would be a ride...

4. kurtisbell

kurtisbell Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend of mine smoked 20x salvia while under the influence of LSD (two hits), and freaked out. His dorm room turned into purgatory, and he couldn't leave the room for fear of going to hell. A backpack on the floor turned into a black hole that started sucking things into it, and my friend saw his hand distorting as it was sucked in. The environment didn't seem to be a factor in whether or not the experience was bad, as he was in his most comfortable element. I think the confusion of a salvia trip was too much to handle. He had only tripped on LSD twice before that, however, so you may be able to handle yourself when the salvia is thrown into the mix.

5. rocky

rocky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    my dog is planning to try salvia on acid. i think he will first try it with 5X extract to see what he's getting into. if you experienced acid trips with more than 2 blotters i don't think it will freak you out

woof

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I dont enjoy salvia much so he doesnt think he would like this combo. LSd is just so euphoric and enjoyable that he would not want to ruin a good trip by taking a rip of salvia. As long as you are safe you should be fine but be ready to be scared like your friend. You must be in the right state of mind so you dont freak. The setting is pretty important with LSD and even more important with salvia in swims opinion. So be sure to have a good setting and start with a lower poteny extract like 5x.

7. psycholic

psycholic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LSD+Salvia

I don't think it would be a good idea but his friend thinks it would be a good idea and is trying to talk SWIM into it, he has done a good job, but I still think other opinions/experiences would influence my decision. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

8. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: LSD+Salvia

it wouldent be bad health wise,but make sure You trys salvia on its own first.it would really suck to discover You gets a bad buzz from salvia while tripping on L!!

9. psycholic

psycholic Newbie

Reputation Points:

lol. I have tried salvia. He thinks it is wonderful. He has also tried LSD and thinks only wonderful things about it. But the intensity of L mixed w/ salvia may be a little intense.

10. smiz

smiz Newbie

Reputation Points:
  11. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

some people do some people dont.if this fellow likes it then why not could be a good time!

12. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

My had sally comming up on acid a few times, normally very nice. The breakthrough being very colourful and the rushing feeling far more intense. Swim tends to be things when he smokes sally but with the acid I was just floating around a tree branch he was staring at.

oh the giggles following the sally are priceless!

13. ima-do-proprio-ser

ima-do-proprio-ser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from brazil
    my table had a wonderful trip on lsd(100microgram)+salvia15x. but couldn't move from the chair or act socially for 6 hours. everything shone dark gold

14. Satellitehopper

Satellitehopper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried it last week with the L his dog got at Vibes.

It's not for the faint of heart.

I was having a great trip, and had tried salvia before with little effects. SWIM figured why the hell not and loaded a bowl of 10x with his friends. After his friends last words of advice, he toked, held it in as long as possible, and let go. Suddenly, I felt the two chemicals crashed together in his brain (literally), and morphed and fell into another completely black world. I did not enjoy this trip at all, felt utterlely confused and terrified. SWIM walked off into the woods and was almost lost. Upon returning to SWIM's friends house, he began to see red spiders and spider webs everywhere, and was terrified.

I say just up the dose of LSD, don't ever, ever, ever, mix with salvia.

15. lostnode

lostnode Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    Salvia can be very terrifying – you can see demons- ;) I wouldn’t mix the 2.. If u have a bad trip you just may open the flood gate for more bad trips in the future - but if u must do it listen to raven and start out with 5x..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  16. salviablue

salviablue Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Listen to fnord, make sure You is fairly well aquainted with salvia first (i.e. get familiar on a first hand term basis). Then start with what is a mild hit of salvia for swiy.

Preferably have a sitter, just incase it hits harder than expected. Just make sure the sitter is experiences or at least up to date with what to expect from those under both LSD and (seperately) salvia. Usual advice for a sitter is not to talk or try to interact with tripper except to prevent harm

Le Frog is quite partial to bonging salvia whilst riding lucy`s sky diamonds. Mild salvia (x5 - x15, for Le Frog anyhow), he finds best, just enough to feel the lsd trip become infused with that of the salvia. Like irish coffee, where lsd is the coffee and salvia is the, erm...irish.

Stay safe and take care, find out all You can (as I'm sure You has already) .