Drug info - LSD vs. Fake LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by hellion, Sep 25, 2005.

1. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So I found some guy who's selling LSD for a really cheap price. I want to buy a few sheets, but I know that first I need to test it out. I've only done LSD a few times, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to tell if it's LSD or something else as long as it is tripping me out. What exactly am I looking for when it kicks in?

Also, any tips, or advice for testing?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    LSD25 glows under a longwave UV light (blacklight). Though not a qualitative test, it's a start. No glow? No go. From there you could perform a Keller indole ring test, but forget it.

3. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    All drugs feel different. It should be apparent if it is not LSD, since you have done it.

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    If it tastes really bitter thats a bad sign, and if it takes hours to kick in thats a bad sign.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSD glows under blacklight, but so does white paper.

Check it against the known DOB prints. Also if it's called "Clowd 2000" print it's DOI.

If you don't know what LSD feels like, you probably shouldn't be the one to test it to know if it's real lsd. Have a friend that's done lsd before? Let them test it.

If you start noticing a come on in 20 minutes, that's a good sign. If nothing is happening until an hour, that's a bad sign.

If somebody is selling many cheap sheets, then they should be close to the source. Ask what process what used to dip it. Ask if it was diluted in water or alcohol first. These are things they should probably know if they have "cheap" sheets.

6. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Yea good point, also you might wanna ask them approx how many ug are in each hit. In my experiences LSD kicks in really fast sometimes like 15 minutes, but I have had real LSD that took an hour. Another sign for bunk cid is really think blotter. If the blotter is thicker than normal, this could be a sign because thicker blotter might indicate a substance with a higher threshold dose than lsd.

7. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If you can't trust your source, don't buy from them. Simple as that. Know your source.

8. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, that's great advice. I'm sure you know quite a few LSD cooks in your mind-neighborhood. However for the rest of the people in the real world, all you can do is ask as many questions about its effects. I have seen MANY people get duped by the cloud 2000 prints or the many other various prints going around this year unintentionally. I saw one guy by over 30 sheets 'at a great deal' of 'acid' at a festival this year that was DOB. The kid showed his 'great investment' to swim to be let down when swim told him what he really got. On approaching the seller and confronting, even THAT seller didn't know it wasn't lsd. So you see, shit comes down the lader unintentionally many times.

your best bet is to know the EFFECTS of lsd and other chems and to ask about how that dose has effected people. also, read these forums like crazy and know what sheets are known to be dob and doi and the like.

so, yes it's great to have a source that won't intentionally sell you something as lsd that's not.... but it's better to do your own research, because this stuff is going around unintentionally ALOT.

9. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Thats true. SWIM himself was dupped into buying some shitty DOB. Many of My friends had taken one hits and they believed it to be acid but thought something was wierd. I took 2 hits and immedietly know it wasnt acid. THe bitter taste and 2 hour comeup gave it away. But in this case, the dealer was trustworthy and didnt even know it was DOB himself. Most people who arent very knowledgable wouldnt know the difference and most of my friends thought it was acid. I would recommend always trying a few hits first from the same sheet they are going to sell you. THis way you know exactly what you are getting. If the dealer doesnt have anything to hide, then there should be no problem with you paying a little bit for a few hits and then giving them the rest of the cash if you like the shit and its real.

10. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    What exactly are DOB and DOI? Just slangs for what claims to be but actually is not LSD, or are they specific substances with psychedelic effects?

11. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    UTFSE! they are psychodelics ... phenethylmines to be exaxt. can be found all over this forum as well as in phikal and everywhere else. infact, even a simple search of ANY search engine anywhere will answer you question. Keep in mind, part of using a forum is learning to search.

EDIT: For more info. Not all rc's, infact very few chemicals, are dosed small enough to fit onto blotter paper in the way lsd is. (absorbed into the paper.) DOB and DOI are a few of the exceptions. Since they are dosed at .5mg-3mg they doses are small enough to absorb into paper. These phsychodelics are great fun for some, however if you're expecting lsd you will be disapointed. Comeon will take 1-2hours and will last well into 12+ hours and won't have that mindblowing glow that lsd does.

Other rc's are found on 'blotter-style' paper where they are dosed between two sheets of paper held together with nontoxic apoxy. these chemicals (such as 2c-i) are dosed to big to aborb a 'hit' into the paper, hence sandwiching between paper. These should be relatively easy for people to identify as they would be thinker then regular blotter and are usually a larger size single hit squar. also, you can tell it's two pieces of paper apoxied together with chemical in between by looking at the edge.Edited by: pinkavvy

12. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It was shit. It got me high, but whatever it was, it wasn't LSD, unfortunately. Plain white blotters.

13. dogcow

dogcow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    perf blotters or nonperf?

I got some perf white blotters that had a kind of noticeable taste to them and seemed like VERY weak acid (got high not much else)

didnt seem extra thick or anything

-dc

14. Amisten

Amisten Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Now I read on a drug abuse web site and several other sites something similar to this...

"LSD, commonly referred to as "acid," is sold on the street in tablets, capsules, and, occasionally, liquid form. It is odorless, colorless, and has aslightly bitter taste and is usually taken by mouth. Often LSD is added to absorbent paper, such as blotter paper, and divided into small decorated squares, with each square representing one dose."

I have gotten some plain white nonprefed and they had a slight bitter taste but seemed to carry all the other effects of LSD. Just wondering about that....

15. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the bitter taste on you blotters, assuming its LSD, may come from the ink or the cardboard. If the bitterness is on par with chewing up an aspirin than it is not LSD but some RC.

All white unperfs i have encountered have been real LSD (except one time that i was given bunk white unperfs, but shit happens.)

16. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim encountered several forms of LSD dissolved in liquid with a bitter taste. After some tests it turned out to be LSD, 70 mic per drop, and devoid of AMT or DOI/DOB/DOM. Swim thinks that several people could find the same results in blotter LSD because the solutant is bitter. Soy/Starch paper and Soy ink shouldn't produce a bitter taste, from his expirience.

17. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    do you guys think that a microdot will also glow under a blacklight if it contains any acid?

18. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    white paper sure glows under a black light lol

19. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think you are making a rather big mistake here. UV light does not react to 'white paper', but to _chlorine-bleached_ white paper. Thus, does not apply to blotter soy/starch paper which is (of course) not bleached with chloride, as it destroys LSD. As for the microdot, I don't know.

20. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Understood. The point I am passing off is that the blacklight test is not as effective as people think it is. many people that pass off chemicals as acid don't place the chemicals on proper unchlorinated paper, and often times use Tonic Water in liquid doses, which causes it to glow.