1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - LSD vs LSA vs LSH

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by PapaPete, Aug 26, 2011.

1. PapaPete

PapaPete Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I was wondering the main differences between these three drugs. Also I insight of anyone who tried all three would be of great help. I want know things like trip visuals, intensity, length, and side effects.

thanks

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Please read the extensive amount of experience reports posted to these forums.

3. fritzthecat

fritzthecat Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    LSA is weaker than LSD by a factor of 20 . There arn't as many visuals on LSA as on LSD . As for LSH perhaps you can read The Road to Elusius . Many believe that the main psychoactive ingrediant it the sacred drink was LSH with some other minor indoles . Check out the documents area for a ton of information . Hit quick links above this message and go to new files . Back up one step (see map of filing system below the Drug Forums logo) and go to the area of your choice . Look Over the LSA seeds or Morning Glory area, ethnobotanicals , culture ( see Brotherhood of Eternal Love) and the LSD file area . Download and read then come back and we can discuss more...have fun...;)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011