Experiences - LSD vs LSA

Discussion in 'LSD' started by ziggy, Mar 10, 2004.

1. ziggy

ziggy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what kind of trip will lsa give u compared to trippin on lsd. and what is an lsa overdose like? really bad or not?

2. tony_mac

tony_mac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never tried either of them, but from all that I've heard LSA isthe weaker cousin of LSD. I'm ordering some seeds off tha net that contain LSA. I'm planning to mix up about4 different kinds and go for a ride. Stay tuned for results.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The will both get you tripping, but LSA has far more side effects. A LSA overdose is really BAD. I am not risking the chance of getting one ever again. Search the forum for LSA to find out more.

4. tony_mac

tony_mac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've heard that you can get quite queasy from some of the seeds and such, especially Hawaiin Woodrose. You have to make sure to take ALL the skin off the seeds first or you'll be puking buckets. But I like to experiment, so I'll try it out once.

5. ziggy

ziggy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do you get any visuals from lsa. and is it worth the effort of making it for the trip? i wanna know cause acid is scarce and shrooms are to expensive around where i live. plus i am always willin to try something new.

6. tony_mac

tony_mac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm not really the best one to comment on it, since I've never actually tried it, but I'm ordering some LSA seeds to try it out. LSA is a hallucinogen (you'll get visuals). What attracted me to it is how easy it is to take. Just crush up the seeds and eat 'em. Look for Morning Glory seeds (Heavenly Blue are supposedly the best) or Ololiuqui seeds. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seem to have the most nauseating effects of any of them, so steer clear. Do a google search and you'll find websites offering them, but DO NOT order them from a gardening shop beacuse they are treated with pesticides and the like. Make sure they're untreated.

7. tony_mac

tony_mac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Now that I've looked around a bit more, you should probably make a tea or use an extraction method so you don't lose your lunch.

8. anxiety

anxiety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Morning Glory or Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds are best. Be careful how you prepare them for consumption. Not only are most commercial seeds coated with a pesticide, the seeds also contain toxins. Do not eat them, or you will get extreme nausea. Especially in doses of 250 seeds or more of morning glory. The best method is an extraction method using solvents. However, this must also be prepared with special attention as to NOT accidently ingest any of the solvents used.

9. Alfa

Reputation Points:
  10. Jester

Jester Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LSA takes you to the very edge of an LSD trip and no farther. It will take you up too the point where you're a loiile antsy and anxious and start to get a little bit visual (things start to move a bit, but no major color shift or fractalization), then stops going farther. It also has a tremendous body load as opposed to LSD. Because of the unpleasantries of LSA and the trouble that needs to be gone through for an extraction, I recommend that if you want a more LSD-like trip to go with a phenethylamine (I strongly recommend 2C-E). They're relatively cheap (likely less than the seeds per dose,assuming you buy from a chemical supply company)

11. tokingchicken

tokingchicken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Originally posted by Alfa on 14 April 2004

"Baby woodrose gives far more side effects than morning glory."

not really, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose u dont need very many seeds, so people tend to eat them and the taste is fine and the nausea wont even make u throw up much.plus when u do a water extraction which alot of people do it gets rid of alot of the nausea chems because they arent water soluable, but the morning glorys nausea chem is water soluable so the people that do that feel nausea.

so morning glorys have more nausea also because u have to eat so many

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
  12. LSA_CVX

LSA_CVX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if you take 1-2 dramamine it will settle your stomach. take 4 if you want a really crazy trip (dissociative LSD...) i've been told pot helps too.

from personal experience and what others have told me, you can usually get away with 2 trips without much nausea but after that it gets bad. i sometimes eat the seeds, take a nap to get away from the nausea and wake up feeling very nice while my walls start breathing.

13. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Wildgrown or self cultivated seeds still give you nausea. I have found no proof anywhere that the nausea chems are anything more than a myth. Does anybody have info on this? It is not the amount of seeds, but the alkaloid content that gives most of the side effects.

14. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I've been doing LSA everynight for about 4-5 days, LSA can give nice open and closed eye visuals, I've gotten some pretty hard trips from LSA, but my best trip was 200 MG seeds and a 4oz of robo it was a very hard and colorful trip. About 30 minutes ago I took 350 MG seeds...we'll have to see how it turns out.

15. soulraver132

soulraver132 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive did morning glorys 3-4 times the 1st time was a really bad trip the second time felt kinda like x all warm and fuzzy but no real visuals quickly got boring..really fun body buzz

the 3rd time was allright but no fun really....and now they dont do anything nuthin no matter how many i eat or wash with no chlorine water

16. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ive taken a MASSIVE dose of LSA an it wasnt fun at all. I tryed an extraction with grain alcohol on about 10 grams of seeds because that a heavy dose. i felt the effects slightly. i estimated that i had gotten a little less than on third of the active components out so i decided to do the same extraction with about 30 grams of seeds. Only this time i was experienced and better at it. I pulverized the seeds better and what not. so i ate all the gell i had extracted adn it slowly kicked in over the next 3 hours. The effects were kind weird and dark. like seeing shadows that werent there. the weird thing was that i felt kinda sick and went to bed and had no trouble sleeping. i slept for a few hours and had to work the next morning. when i woke up I was tripping way harder than when i had went to bed. My balanc was way off and every time i moved slightly i felt sick. I barely managed to call in sick and went back to sleep. i slept for about 8 more hours and got up to piss. I could barely walk and every thing was really loud. the piss going in tthe toilet hurt my ears. i went back to sleep for anohter 8 hours. i woke up feeling almost back to normal and went and hug out in my igloo outside and smoked weed till i was normal. i estimate in a 28 hour period i slept for about 24 of them. i felt the effects for about two days. I guess the extraction worked better than i thought so i probably got about 25 grams worht of active ingredients which is way tooo much......be careful with your extractions!!!!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    LSD and LSA are very similar. the only big difference is it takes a lot more
    LSA to be trippint he same. the more substance the more chance of bad
    side effect(nasea,...)

18. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I thought LSA was horrible when I eat Woodrose seeds n such, gave me real bad sharp pains in my legs and very bad paranoied thoughts like people was plotting on me etc..

19. zingos

zingos Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Woodrose gives you gas and cramps. At higher doses, you might get bad
    bodily aches and nausea. If you make a tea or extraction, the negative
    effects are dramatically reduced. In my experience, a moderate dose of
    Woodrose tea will give you the mental effects of a low dose of LSD,
    without the visuals.

20. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    place Hawiian baby woodrose seeds in a mug, pour distilled water over top, microwave for 45 seconds chew seeds, chase with the water you boiled them with

its that simple

Paul