Lyophilized (Purified) Kratom Extract

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Smarthead, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Smarthead

Smarthead Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Here is the promotional text of Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract:

This pure Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract is made by an organic ethanol extraction process and then it is carefully filtered to remove virtually all the impurities such as fats, oil and chlorophyll. At that point the Lyophilized Kratom Extract is taken one step further and is Lyophilized which removes virtually ALL of the moisture thus producing by weight the PUREST and STRONGEST natural Kratom Extract’s available!!
    Through the lyophilized process the extract produced becomes a dry crystal like ebony powder which of course is much easier to work with.

Has any SWIM's tried this extract? How good is it? The idea of having a purer extract appeals to me.
    Please describe your experience and how do you rate Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract?

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Does anyone know the dose and quality of Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract?

Any experiences with this?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  3. ip.dif.ev.3.min

ip.dif.ev.3.min Mercury Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Re: Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract

See I want a extract of the best alkaloid in krantom...But the stuff ive seen around is expensive.

If you only need to eat a .25 gram then it would be worth it i guesse maybe swim can even snort???

I will keep checking this thread to see what other experianced from extracts like this

4. ip.dif.ev.3.min

ip.dif.ev.3.min Mercury Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Re: Thai Lyophilized Kratom Extract

Sorry its kratom you all should let me EDIT or stop complianing about my misspellings... But i honestly think it could be good for you to have a few krantoms, kraptons, ect in your forum becuase peeps do search those words i would assume and you would probaly be #1:D Becuase of me...your welcome.

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim picked some of this up he believes, it sounds the same except "Purified" is substituted for "Lyophilized". This is a bit confusing to swim, as the words don't mean the same thing to him. Purification is one thing, but Lyophilization is used for preservation purposes for the most part I thought? In any case the extract looks as described.

Swim heard rumours of a three gram dose for a good experience, but he has to try it himself before he will relay anything conclusive to me as he doesn't know how intense/pleasureable said experience would be.

He will definitely report when he gives the extract a try though.

6. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    It would be appear to be more expensive than the alleged '15x' and perhaps related in some way? Still, it might be worth investigating.

7. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lyophized just means that the moisture has been removed. two promonent vendors have always sold this as the only resin they carry. its cheap and effective. dose is usually two grams or so.

8. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When you lyophilize something you dry freeze it, so it is better preserved. Also you get less plant waste, so I'd imagine its possible to have less side effects, or maybe its simply less material to gulp.

AllYourBase I'm not sure what you are talking about in regards to lyophilized Kratom being cheap and effective. Lyophilization is a somewhat expensive process. Maybe what is being sold in many cases is another type of resin that was only lyophilized in name?

9. JinxedSoul

JinxedSoul Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got 1.6g of this stuff and through his research has heard its 1-3g per dose. He wants to take his 1.6g tomorrow but not sure how to consume it. Just swollow it like pills, make tea, or smoke it.

10. axiomcrux

axiomcrux Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A couple weeks back I took 0.25 grams of Full spectrum extract, I wish I could say the price (a bit expensive but well worth it comparing it to a pill of Ex) and where I got it but I cant find the sources forum. anyways It was incredible, one of the most intense experiences I have had on Kratom, nay any substance! Akin to the strength and feeling of oxy or morphine, pretty intense nausea though, I thought he was going to puke every time he moved. I almost don't want to say where I got it so that they dont run out :p

11. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    In SWIM's opinion, it's more likely the latter. Kratom vendors love advertising "less nausea" through removing this or that, but SWIM's experience has been that it's the actives that cause nausea, not the inactives. Thus making a lot of that extra processing just reasons for kratom vendors to charge more money for what amounts to the same thing.
    Well now how would THAT be worth it? SWIM can duplicate this experience (indeed has) with bog standard Bali crushed leaf... you just use quite a lot more than usual. Same thing... intense euphoria along with horrendous nausea, with eventually the latter taking over. That's why kratom is a poor choice ISO if strong euphoria is the most desired effect -- better look to opiates to provide that. Kratom *can*, but at the risk of such nausea, dizziness and seasickness that one finds themselves praying for death to strike quickly.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  12. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    I disagree. Commercial kratom with a dose of 15 grams, makes me and his friends nauseous, while potent leaf with a dose around 5 grams does not make them nauseous. For this reason SWIM prefers to go for either potent leaf or a kratom extract. SWIM sees no reason to ingest inactives if not needed.

13. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Are you sure the doses of actives are nearly the same? With "15x extract" coming out to be more like 2x commercial, I wonder what this 'potent leaf' ends up as... possibly about the same potency as commercial? If it were, You and friends would also be getting almost triple the potency with 15g commercial vs. 5g other leaf.

I have honestly not found anything much more potent by weight than the quality commercial grade leaf being sold these days. Except the 15x extract, which as mentioned is maybe twice as strong.

Anyway, I will accept it's probably true for you/friends... everyone's different, and it happens I have an "iron stomach" for stuff like kratom plant matter. But he believes it more likely (in more cases) the actives are what really cause nausea for people.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  14. axiomcrux

axiomcrux Newbie

Reputation Points:
    HAS You ever done oxy? I don't think there are many ways to obtain that level of high without intense nausea (not to mention no withdrawl), but please tell me otherwise!!!!!

15. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried his lyophilized Kratom extract, though he didn't get around to writing up something for this thread. Wasn't especially much to report anyways.

Effects were solid, but not very strong either. Around 2x would sound right for the strength of the extract. There was very little taste to it whatsoever and there was no nausea at all. Thats about all there is to say.

16. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    What dose did You take?

17. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I also have a strong stomach, and doesn't eat enough kratom to get very nauseous, but he was wondering if, as with opiates, if the nausea passes after you empty your stomach?

18. JinxedSoul

JinxedSoul Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim, has 1.6g of this stuff would that be enough for his first time? what dose did You take?

19. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Three grams