Magicmushrooms could replace antidepressants within five years, says new psychedelic research centre

By Pjotr777 · Aug 5, 2019 ·
  1. Pjotr777

Pjotr777 A succubus, my nighttime guest. Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from the Cosmos
    Pjotr777 submitted a new Article:

Magicmushrooms could replace antidepressants within five years, says new psychedelic research centre

Read more about this article here...

2. jazzyj9

jazzyj9 Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I wish this would happen. I have had so much benefit from them for my depression.

3. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    actually they made me depressed on many occasions and i know many others who have the same experience.

There are better treatments that are more efficient and safe like ketamine therapy.

4. jazzyj9

jazzyj9 Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It's good to know that mushrooms won't necessarily be helpful across the board, like other drugs, even antidepressants. People's brains are unique after all. I have tried Ketamine and actually had lots of infusions and they are helpful but have found the changes are impermanent. That has been frustrating for me, spending a large sum of money with no lasting benefit. But perhaps nothing external is permanent and the change must come from within.

5. Pjotr777

Pjotr777 A succubus, my nighttime guest. Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from the Cosmos
    It might be dose dependent. I have heard of case reports people taking huge amounts of hallucinogens and got actually cured from their disease.