MAJOR trip out on ecstasy - green girlfriend

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by blahblah, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahblah

blahblah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took 8 pills one night recently, in an 8 hour peroid. swim understands this is a ridiculous amount. reason being is that they were very weak, and even after 4 hours and 4 pills I felt barely anything, just slight euphoria etc. got to about 8am and I was definitely feeling it, as had a few hours of memory loss. by now I was feeling a bit sleepy and dosing in an out of sleep and the sun was up and swim and his g/f thought it be about time for bed.......

....then all of a sudden the full force of 8 pills seem to hit swim at once, now i know what double and triple dropping is like, but this was off the scale and into orbit. anyone familiar with the 'rush' or adrenalin rush on ecstasy will know that catch your breath feeling take a minute out, oh my god its hitting me, well imagine that x8.......and it laster over 2 hours long, swim and his g/f were laying on the carpet face up in bright lights with no music (completely counter-productive to a good experience). it didn't matter, they were so out of it they just held on for life for 2 hours, and during that time...

...the hallucinations. I saw a bar man open a mini fridge half way up swims stairs. there were black dots running across the ceiling escaping from something, they both saw this. swim's g/f had very very details 'clown' face paint and make up on. she had green and yellow eyeshadow, and white paint with big red lips. her head was huge her feet was huge and she look twice as tall (body the same, legs really long). also, at many times, swims girlfriend took on the look of a totally different person! same hair and clothes, but just a different face, not particulary nice or not nice, just a different girl! and the coupe de grace, at one point swims girlfriends skin was completely green!! like she had the reflection of a red wine bottle shone over her, she was just green! and this was only half a foot away from swim, I was touching her and she remained green!

what the hell was that all about? although nor OBE, sounds very ketamine like?

now i know you will say get a testing kit and don't do so many, but that aside what does everyone think?

can i also say the depression afterwards is the worst swim ever felt. swim can't stop thinking about the time when him and his g/f are old and dying and who will die first etc. depressing eh?

whaddya reck?

2. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    Doesnt sound like ketamine at all.

I dont really know, but he can remember once at a weekend festival taking too many pills, including one or two after he came down that gave him intense closed-eye visuals. Given You took 8 over such a long period of time, it may be similar.

Also, my friend just trips balls off pills one way or the other. Be it from 1 or a dozen.

Maybe You was just unlucky (or lucky, depends what way you look at it) that for whatever reason, every pills hit you at once. I dont know anyone with experience of double-quadrouple dropping, but it could do mad things to your mind.

3. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    On a slight tangent, I have noticed that pills seem to vary quite a bit in their onset time. Does anyone have any idea why this is? I suppose it could be due to different binders, but My friends and I almost always chew their pills, but the time to onset of effect still seems to vary wildly between batches.

Granted there's issues of quality, purity, cuts, etc...But ultimately if the pills have MDMA the MDMA should take approximately the same amount of time to exert its effects regardless of other cuts, at least, that's how it seems to SWIM.

4. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    A lot depends on when you last ate, and I suppose on your stomach acidity, if it can vary to any significant extent. Some people take anti-acids before dropping, which prolongs the experience, but delays come-up.

5. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Lack of sleep can make you hallucinate, but come to think of that, probably not this intensely.

6. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Delays the come-up? While I have never had MDMA, taking an antacid prior to Methylone consumption makes the come-up faster and more intense.

7. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    Hmm, my advice isn\'t first hand, and I don\'t intent on rolling for a few weeks. Someone want to verify?

8. Vincent12

Vincent12 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am goin to have to agree with Broshious on this one. I recently had a small quantity of Methylone and had heard this and decided to try it. I took Tums and then 15 minutes later took 35mg of Methylone and the come-up was definately faster and hit harder. I amn't sure y this is but it worked for SWIM. Does anyone know the y and the how of the chemistry behind this???

I plan to try this next weekend with MDMA and will update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.