Make your pst stronger

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by Pstboy91, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pstboy91

Pstboy91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from Ohio, United States
    I am not a medical professional this article is for informative purposes only. I happen to be a very intelligent man and figured this out on my own. I call it mash. Take about 4 oranges smash them up in a gallon pitcher or large pickle jar (the huge vlassic or dill jars with the giant pickles) throw the fruit of the orance and the peels in. Pour in a bottle of lemon juice. Fill the rest of the way with water. I knew of lemon juice making pay stronger and I used to use on for kratom and the vitamin c molecule fits perfectly into your opiate receptors. Moat people make 2 washes. Put some of this "mash" into your first wash shake and strain. You don't need to put mash in your second wash just the first. It makes tea incredibly more strong. You won't believe the results. Don't use to much mash or your stomach will get too acidic and you will like. Trust me this is the best potentiator. I'm no medical professional this is for informative purposes only but if you do do this it is for cutting your dose down not getting higher and overdosing

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Whoever told you that was an idiot. There is zero reason to believe that orange juice makes drugs more potent.

3. Sedation90

Sedation90 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This is kinda off topic here but do you guys use "normal" poppy seeds or "organic poppy seeds"? I use the normal ones because most people on here have said to go for the darker blue ones and I find organic poppy seeds to be very light in colour (almost grey) which makes me think there is no goodness on the seeds or is there?

1. 2/5,
      Knowingly attempting to drive a thread off topic is unacceptable.
      Feb 4, 2018
  4. la fee brune

la fee brune Titanium Member Sponsor

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    @Pstboy91, the reason that lemon juice (or some other kind of citrus) is used when making PST isn't that vitamin C binds to opioid receptors, it's that the acid facilitates the extraction process. Here's a really good explanation of how it works by @Docta:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/the-gonzochef-method.276022/page-2#post-1993686

If you're acidifying the water with lemon juice, I don't think the "mash" is going to do anything besides make the tea taste a little better.

@Sedation90, when it comes to poppy seeds, words like "organic" are basically code for "minimally processed," which is to say, good for making PST. They don't have to be "organic" to be good, though. The ones I use don't say anything like that on the package.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    1. 5/5,
      Well informed, rational and nicely written.
      Feb 5, 2018
  5. DeepGreenSea

DeepGreenSea Fac Fortia et Patere Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    Orange juice will make no changes to your PST. Grapefruit juice may be helpful, in that it can help potentiate the opiate levels in the bloodstream. In other words, GF juice can tell your liver "hey, let those opiates hang out longer" thus you feel more euphoria for an extended period. There are several competing theories about Pink or White GF juice. Honestly, I think the white is more effective. I would use the juice itself in the "wash" process.

1. 5/5,
      Engaging and stylishly conveyed response. Nice work.
      Feb 5, 2018
  6. Pstboy91

Pstboy91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Look guys. He can tell you all the bs he wants. Its the internet everyone is a scientist on here. I'm not giving you an opinion based on b.s. facts. Ive taken poppy tea for 3 years I've used this mash for 6 months now and it cut my tea dosage in half. So trust the guy who has expierence doing it not the guy who thinks he knows shit he hasnt tried. "Oh I've never flied a plane but heres how to" the mash works just try it people

7. Pstboy91

Pstboy91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Juice the once and throw the whole fruit in the jar peels and all dump a $1 bottle of lemon juice in and it works exgremely well. I'm not going off of books I'm going off personal experimentation. Even if it don't work for you it only cost 2 dollars and makes the tea tadte good. Vitamin c is the same shape as your opiate receptors dont listen to this week "know it all" I habe done it I made up the mthod myself not from facebook or YouTube it works and u cant tell me otherwise I have proven it time and time again. If u use this mash dont take your normal dose take half. With mash your normal dose will probably od you. If seeds say organic they are NEVER unwashed. Organic doeant mean unwashed it means chemical free and that its a plant. Never ever buy organic.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2018 ---
    Don't buy seeds that say "unwashed" in the title either 99% of the time that is a marketing scheme to make more $ You end up paying 20$/ pound for worthless seeds. Buy seeds that say kosher is your best bet

8. Pstboy91

Pstboy91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Potter You are the idiot. No one told me I did it by expieramentation. And it works perfect for me and all 7 of my friends who take tea. Pwoplw really shpuldnt run their mouths when they dont know what they are talking about. I found this through scientific expierence not from the internet. So all you "internet genius" nees to shut the help up and just try it. Like I said vitamin c is same shape as your opiod receptors and fills them in. It works. But you have to add lemon juice too. And water you don't want it to be too concentrated. So wveryone else dont listen to these imbeciles with thwir opinions I know for fact from experimentation not from opinion. I tell the doubters make the mash exactly as I said and give it a try then lets see who looks stupid

1. 1/5,
      Personal attacks or inciting remarks are not allowed. Please be respectful to other members and read the rules about this (see the link at bottom of this page)
      Feb 5, 2018
  9. Pstboy91

Pstboy91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The vitamin c doeant bind to the opiods receptors but it is the same shape and fills them in. It just doeant bind like opiates do it more so just sits there or "tickles" them like kratom does. Irk why everyone focuses on o.j alone tho I said ok and lemon. 1 gallon pitcher juice 4 oranges into it cut up the juice and flesh and skin into pieces put a $1 bottle of lemon juice in from the dollar store then add water till its about 33% fruit juice instead of 100%. Trust me without the water u will puke. Can't be pure orange and lemon juice way too acidic. And yea I know orange juice and lemon juice citric acid does tremendously help in extracting the opiates off the seeds

1. 1/5,
      You're not only a very impolite person, you also have no clue about what you are talking.This 'is not the internet and everyone's a scientist here', this is DF and you better shut up when you are talking bullshit and are called out for that by most respected members of this board.
      Please change your attitude immediately. Read the rules about this (link bottom right on every page).
      Feb 5, 2018
  10. Sedation90

Sedation90 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Have you tried smoking weed while on pst? I would never recommended combining drugs to anyone but weed is one of the safest drugs out there .

I've tried many methods to make pst stronger but the only one that works for me is weed! they just seem to help each other out in a way and gets me where I need to be if I have a good batch of seeds. I sometimes buy a bottle of vitamin juice to drink with my tea but im not sure if that makes any difference.

11. la fee brune

la fee brune Titanium Member Sponsor

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    Yes. :D

Two thumbs up from me for that combo.

12. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Oh I agree entirely "You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true" so why bother with facts when we can draw our conclusions from anecdotes and stuff we hear down the pub.

An interesting statement, do you have a source to back that up? I find no published information in support of that statement, I'm not saying its untrue because the number of major receptor subtypes are many and with a wide array of functions, hard to say definitively how ascorbic acid (vitamin C) would affect them all. Mind you I assume your talking about the fun opioid receptors that result in supra-spinal analgesia, and of them I assure you they show no affinity for ascorbic acid.

My bull shit internet scientist opinion is that your looking at it wrong and assuming connections that fundamentally can not exist. Better to look are things that can exist.

It is far more likely that this is a simple antioxidant effect from the addition of ascorbic acid, its an acid for one assisting with extraction and it is saturated with hydroxy groups preventing the formation of free radicals. This should in theory make more opiates available for a longer period.

The problem I find with this entire scenario is oranges and lemons are essentially the same plant with the fruit containing near equal quantity's of ascorbic acid, this begs the question:

How is adding oranges any different to lemons?

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Sorry, but this thread is beyond stupid. As if oranges ONLY contain vitamin C and as if the latter has a resemblance to opiates. It doesn't.
    If you are trying to claim a CYP interaction then that would make some sense.
    With the added flaming in this thread, this really is going nowhere. So its best put out of its misery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.