Smoking - Making 5-MeO-MIPT (Moxy) Freebase

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by sg43, Aug 31, 2005.

1. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Anyone have a good method, SWIM read somewhere about using water and
    bicarbonate to make 5meo-dmt freebase but what kind of ratio would be
    needed?[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    A pinch of each. A drop or two of water to make a paste (most people overdo the water and make a mess). Then stir. Now it will volatize with heat, while the .HCl has been turned into table salt NaCl) and will not volatize this side of a blast furnace. Welcome to the world of de-esterification in organic chemistry.

Chirp...chirp....

3. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    youd do better with sodium carbonate or NaOH. you can make sodium carbonate from the bicarbonate by boiling it for a couple of hours in some water. make sure you leave room in the vessel youre planning on doingthe reactionin for the reaction, elsewise it shall spill over onto your nice clean floor or countertop.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I recently placed 20mg DPT.hydrochloride into an aluminum foil bowl. Added about 20mg of sodium bicarbonate and a small amount of H2O using a syringe. Stirred it into paste. Applied a flame below. Took a straw and...Voila! I was on the Moon.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    On the moon with 20mg......NICE! I recently took 90mg of DTP hcl and put it in a freeebase pipe, held the lighter to it and toked away. SWIM too was on the moon!

6. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    nag, are you naturally very sensitive to DPT? 20mg sounds like a very small dose. Definetly not enough to go to the moon.

Raven did you smoke the salt? Before the FB became available to me i
    also smoked only the salt but someone informed me that it was wasteful.

7. allyourbase

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well in the freebase form 16 mg (the yeild after the reaction) isnt that bad at all. I mean its certainly enough for effect.

and werent we just discussing how psychedelics have a reverse tolerance issue involved :p

the sacrament is a powerful teacher.Edited by: allyourbase

8. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i must have missed the reverse tolerance discussion, although i know nano is always talking about it.

I have only found a reverse tolerance with the 2c's (except for 2c-d).

With all tryptamines (except mushrooms) and most other PEA's i have never noticed a reverse tolerance.

So how much DPT FB smoked is equilavent to 90mg DPT hcl snorted?

(mods, is there a way to split these posts apart from this thread and
    add it to an existing DPT thread. I feel like we're poluting here.)

9. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've never found any difference in potency between smokingDPT HCl and the freebase. I know that supposedly the HCl doesn't vaporize properly but it's always seemed to work for me (though in larger doses the smoke from the HCL is pretty acrid and unpleasant).

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The Great Leader of this forum - nano - can easily move this thread wherever he so chooses. Regards equivalents to 90mg as a freebase of DPT, do the math and subtract the HCl from the molecular weight total. And, yes, 20mg is enough to elicit great effects if you are sensitive to changes within your psyche. Enough to see the craters on the Moon, but perhaps not enough to trip over Richard Nixon's golf cart.

11. allyourbase

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lmao when smoking the differences between hydrochloride and freebase (with this particular substance{DPT}) are exponential. 20 mg is half the max dose, well in the mid-moderate range. nag put it perfectly, its enough to see god, but not trim his nose hairs. Edited by: allyourbase

12. mdma2cb

mdma2cb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    new to this page.in tboth books [email protected] 2/3 i know idon alot im fortunte to have a bud thats chmest.he makes test for all stuff.when pure hci this does give u discomfort heat waves in the first hour.but hoi two u get there smoking like a j of choclatekush hour 2 waa there for 45 mins.feels like for me.the tinyest candyflipine experence.comfotable body load,somevisuals lik a ball jumping of the t.v an positive bodyload mindframe,comedown fast by 3rd down. Free basig i guess my friend saib not worth it.also i did 40mgs at least.. My friend told me fb,s ull get a flushed to warm at 25mgs said body load was like strong ephidra confussiong,not feeling NT positive at all

mdma2cb added 5 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I was talink bou t 5meo dalt. In message im sorry i could talk about moxie for a bit longer

mdma2cb added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Iwas actually talking bout 5-meo-dalt. In that message sorry ifu......moxie feel bettr it take me a while to say.sexual better than dalt.but gd dalt 45mgs.srry wrong board moxie longer better,.almost.pyscdellic roll, drink water, comes with a price tho for me nxt day .10s moxie i was gd.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
    1. 3/5,
      Please put some sort of effort into your post. This is completely unreadable.
      Sep 29, 2012
  13. xiaobendan

xiaobendan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Ahahahahahaah!!!!giggle giggle!:)

That last post had afoaf in a fit of laughter for 5mins, he's currently on 2mg oral followed by another 2mg snorted an hour later. And yes he's doing 5-MeO-MIPT, what this thread was supposed to be about.

Oh its so nice to get what you've asked for, last tryptamine afoaf had access to was aMT which for all its faults was glorious.

But back to freebase moxey, 5mg add to 5mg of baking soda with a dab of water should do the trick then?

Although he clearly is enjoying himself a lot right now, he's clearly only on a threshold level trip(this was allergy test night after all ;) ).

This chem is like very clean aMT...

Freebase report coming up maybe early next week...watch this space

14. xiaobendan

xiaobendan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Woow, Afoaf hasn't had time to freebase it yet, but he did vap the hcl salt in a lightbulb.

Disgusting to say the least, he vapped 10mg. Definate effects but a terrible headache an hour or so later, uggghhhh.

Maybe freebasing will feel cleaner.

Oral is fine though, he be happy to keep using it that way. It too harsh on the nose like 5-Me0-DMT, so that ain't a real option.