1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Paraphernalia - Making a Pyrex Stem (crack pipe)

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by jimnaseum, Apr 14, 2009.

1. jimnaseum

jimnaseum

Reputation Points:
    How do ya do it?
    I've looked into buying several feet of Pyrex high quality heat resistant tubing like from Chemistry class and didn't get very far.
    I think you would have to buy a special glass cutter to cut the tubing down to stem length. And emery or sandpaper to smooth out the cut.
    You have to know the best width, thickness of glass, and if there's a quality factor or if all pyrex is good. Maybe there's another brand name out there.

I think the pyrex companies are hip to this and don't want to sell to crackheads, but if there's a buck in it there must be some place. Anybody got a tutorial? Ideas? Questions? Answers?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
  2. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    edited your post price and source discussions (paraphernalia as well) are against the rules, and you might also want to look at the self-incrimination policy we have here.
    thanks

b