1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

TEK - Making crack in a spoon

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by oxy-moron, Jul 20, 2008.

1. oxy-moron

oxy-moron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    i mixed 6 parts coke(good coke) and 1 part baking soda. then a couple drops of water and mixed it up. i then heated it until it bubbled (in recent attempts it has turned white and bubbly and then clear) and let it cool. i then added a couple more drops of water , heated and swirled. the result was a thick slime that turned white and chalky. it smokes fine but leaves a chunk of coal and doesnt have that taste i like. what can i do different?

2. chillinwill

chillinwill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    read the rules....no self incrimination!

3. oxy-moron

oxy-moron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    in a movie i just saw they added more water for the second stage and the result was a very delicate crystalline wafer. it melted way too fast. just cant seem to get it right.

4. JaWill88

JaWill88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male
    more water in second phase and more heating in second phase is needed.

5. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Baby food jar + clear, clean ammonia with no soapy residue + Cocaine + Microwave.

Way bigger yield than spoon, and it works every time.

6. sylenth

sylenth Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  7. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from japan
    please upload videos to the file archive rather than post links, thanks.

8. General Grievous

General Grievous Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male
    in swims opinion just by the crack, dont try to make it yourself...its pretty difficult..swim tried the amonia method and wasted a g..other people who tried the same method had the same result..in swims opinion either buy it already as crack..or just snort it...swim thinks the latter is better and healthier...and gives more bang for your buck

Tags: