1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

making hash balls

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Jan 3, 2006.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 23, 2004
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    1 pint isopropal rubbing alcohol
    1/2 ounce weed
    2 pyrex containers(one must fit inside the other)
    heat source
    nylon stocking

break up tops/buds, put weed in a covered container and cover with alcohol, shake vigorously for 3-4 minutes, The alcohol will take on a greenish hue. Pour alcohol into smaller pyrex container, strain (through nylon) and squeeze remaining liquid from weed "pulp" into same container. Add water to larger container and place smaller container with alcohol/weed saturated container into it.
    You will now "double boil" the extract/tincture, be careful, no open flame (use an electrric stove, don't burn or blow yourself up). The saturated alcohol will evaporate leaving a gummy residue. Scrape from pyrex container with a razor blade and roll into balls,,, enjoy

yields 4-5 grams of gummy hash
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    Mathematically speaking, it wouldn't be worth my while to make hash balls considering the weed I get is expensive top-notch stuff. I'll keep it in mind if I ever have lots of leftover average bud though.
  3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jul 3, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    swim prefers the butane extraction, as you have more 'pure' product. swim's favorite is last layer 'creme' full melt bubblehash.
  4. James Kid

James Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 13, 2005
    28 y/o
    I has never made hash, but it's kicked his ass a few times