1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Other - Making ice in a ice chest

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by blahaha, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blahaha

blahaha Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have a very good friend named Swim. Someone who cooks and sells large amounts of meth, we'll call him Dude, told Swim this interesting new way to make ice, but he forgot one main ingredient.. Dude told Swim to put real coal, or some other kind of coal (jeez I wish Swim could remember!), and some other chemical in an ice chest. You're supposed to put them in the ice chest and leave it closed for 30 days. He said not to open it even once. After 30 days, there should be crystals (the meth) growing on the inside.

Has anyone heard of this? I'd never cook meth the regular ways, too dangerous and risky, but this sounds interesting. Sorry if there's not enough information.. I really wish he could remember. Swim hasn't heard from Dude in about a month since his house got raided.

2. Dexyfiend

Dexyfiend

Reputation Points:
    SWIM very much doubts that SWIY could just 'chuck shit in a chest and bury it' to synth anything let alone meth. Seriously think about it.

3. bmk

bmk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    its a myth thats been getting around for a while or it might be one of festers creations LOL mabe the missing ingredient was raid bug spray LOL

4. Old_School_Clandesticook

Old_School_Clandesticook

Reputation Points:
    This method is not neccessarily myth but yet it is. These methods, often referred to as "string dope", "easter bunny dope" and.... oh, yes, let us not forget, "blue dolphin ice". These methods include the "ice cooler, 30 day method", "the string, fish tank 30 day method", "the gun blueing pickle jar 48 hour method", "the 17 hour heating blanket method", "the chlorine, copper tube method", and many others.
    Many people have read something made up by someone who "heard something" or may have actually witnessed it via a poor 420 memory and decided to post something to sound important. Bottom line, If myself or SWIM for the sake of keeping this conversation to the suggestions of this sites staff, would want to "cook up a batch" I'm sure one of the 14 ways he knows would work just fine, however, referring back to the methods previously talked about, several of them will give you crystals (please, do not smoke them, besides what I've heard is an awful taste, many can be mildly to severely toxic if inhaled. However, don't be fooled, one of the prementioned methods does porduce meth, real real real meth. Smoke it, take a urine sample 3 hours later and it does test positive!! The rest are just pretty crystals.
    One last note, In reference to the comment about "Unk". He is as tried and true as his methods and recipes. Some of the things he has written on have been submissions from other chemists, including myself, that by all rights and theories should work but "Unk" did not feel the need to public lay himself out there for the risk to satisfy the curiousity of some computer pumping junkies out for the cash, the respect or the dope. Without doubt, "Unk" has done more for our minority communitity than anyone else. Hope this may have helped a bit. All info I have posted is true from first hand knowledge. Take care all, and remember, IJD !!!!!!!

5. bmk

bmk Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  6. alpine

alpine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM had heard this too... Gun Bluing, Ammonia, and Activated Charcoal in a dark tank for 30 days with strings hanging 1 inch above mixture.

So it makes crystals that aren't meth?

7. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    absolutely no! don't believe rumors....

8. cosmicruler

cosmicruler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    UTFSE!!!

This topic comes up almost daily,it is BS!!!

9. alpine

alpine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ya, I knew it was bogus before.

10. kcfleecr

kcfleecr Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM says that makes selenium crystals, not dope.

11. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Meth comes from either ephedrine or psudeoephedrine generally.

Don't see either of those in the recipe? Likely a fake.

12. Krackr Jack

Krackr Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim says it is complete bullshit. Swim was in prison and learned of the ice chest recipe and ultimately ruint a perfectly good fish tank.

13. Dephyne0

Dephyne0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swid's ex knew a guy, really knew him well, who buried something underground for like a month or two to get some decent quality stuff... not thebest but.... truth!

14. GrowYourMiracle

GrowYourMiracle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    bullshit?

hmmmmm...

works fine for my friend of a friend.

maybe ratios were off?

or wrong type of gun bluing.

my friend of a friend also uses fiberglass resin.

works if you work it.

i am not saying that it is a methamphetamine,but i have seen people smoke these crystals and grind their jaws,but again im not saying it is a methamphetamine.

CHEM[lab] added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

let me clarify. he uses fiberglass resin sometimes instead of bluing. has more of a yellow tint to the crystals.

not sure what brand of resin =)

and not sure of what kind of bluing =)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  15. adultswim1973

adultswim1973 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I personally have been told these methods by ppl who claim THEY did it with these methods......I'm not used to being lie3d to and really don't care what is or isn't meth as long as the spin is there......I know a swimmer who has a jar going right now I will let everyone know2.

16. Valseedian

Valseedian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    to those who say they've done it themselves, or afoaf did it, Pics or stfu in 99.9% of cases ...

I don't mean to be balidgerant, but, meth cooking is very very well covered on this site. Please look around.

17. rogerdodger91

rogerdodger91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There is something called 4 methylaminorex (u4ea) that isnt meth, but its not made through this shoe string dope method which is complete bullshit. The meth molecule is only made through chemical reactions of phenethylamine. Psuedoephedrine is very similar in molecular structure. Creating meth from absolute scratch would take alot more than 3 everyday chemicals.

18. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    this is possibly one of the stupidest threads of the past three years. Anyone who knows any one who thinks ANY of this is true should best make new friends before they get killed. This is a recipe for poison and nothing else. Might also be a good idea to lay off of drugs and protect what few brain cells are left in your empty head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.