Making LSD - Possible?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mainevent, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mainevent

mainevent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Is this completely not feesable and a terrible idea? Just wondering, because, it'd be great to not have to stress about getting some all the time, and always have some if I want it.

1. 1/5,
      the moment you get the power to edit; fix your mistakes, read the rules, and start contributing.
      Aug 17, 2006
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    If there is a will, there is a way, but do not come here with anything incriminating to say.

3. SapphireCat

SapphireCat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I believe that it isn't as difficult as some people believe it is. but SWIM also believes that such a laboratory setup as is needed and the chemicals which are needed are pretty pricey and certain precursors needed to make the purest kind of l are extremely difficult to obtain. But even if You would settle for the less pure precursors, the time and effort isn'T worth it unless You would be willing to share the love at a reasonable price. Of course You could keep it for themself, but i don't think anyone would ever need that much 'cid.

To answer your question simply: it is possible, provided one is put into the right environment, is reasonably smart and has a decent enough understanding of chemistry one can do it.

P.S. Hey all, first post here =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.