1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Making oxycontin stronger

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by frankz81, Jul 20, 2008.

1. frankz81

frankz81 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    is there anything swim can do to make the effects from oxys stronger and last longer besides increasing the dose and adding a benzo??
    swim wonders if he can make them more potent , compared to an equivalent dose of the same drug...

what could there be to enhance the experience and prolong the euphoria?
    swim usually iv's it, so would im'ing or snorting/smoking it prolong the initial high, but obviously wont be as strong tho right?

please dont suggest adding any illicit drugs to the mix as i dont really wanna, but am open to any and all suggestions...
    if swim knew adding c-meth would acheive wat i am after, swim would consider it but wants to know from first hand experience

thanks

2. oxy-moron

oxy-moron

Reputation Points:
    do a fat load one day and the next take just enough to get by. dts dont usually start for 24 hours after your last dose. i know its hard but if you can do it this way ,in alternating doses, your tolerance builds much slower and you dont end up pissing away money. if someone ,say, snorts 20-40 mg on monday then does 5 mg on tuesday then 20-40 mg on wednesday and so on, come sunday that 20-40 mg will still get you off whereas someone doing 20-40 mg even two or three days in a row will build a significant tolerance.

oxy-moron added 186 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Also before ,said person, knew that percocet and oxy are pretty much the same thing he would swear up and down that a little oxy perc cocktail was the way to go. give it a shot.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  3. frankz81

frankz81 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    lol swim shall give it a try,
    he gets 50 x 80mgs tmrw and kinda cant wait :) i am prob over reacting but swim is counting down the time til 10am tmrw morning ,lol

4. shembelial

shembelial

Reputation Points:
    Swim has in the past chewed these and washed them down with a large glass of grapefruit juice. There is a chemical in grapefruit juice that increases the concentration of drugs in the blood.

5. MEKONE

MEKONE Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM was just about to suggest grapefruit juice.It needs to be the real deal though not that watered down sweetened crap.Grapefruit juice is a big methadone potentiator as well.

6. Felix Guattari

Felix Guattari

Reputation Points:
    There's a thread that covers opiate potentiation in considerable depth here.

The two augmentations SWiM finds himself going back to are diphenhydramine (benadryl) and low-dose tramadol. I'm not sure if there is a scientific basis for this or not, but stacking oxy with a little codeine (from t3s) seems synergistic to SWiM. According to some, promethazine is a better potentiator than diphenhydramine; SWiM has only tried this with codeine but it seemed to work at least as well.

Be careful with the gfjuice, as it will increase liver toxicity more significantly than it will potentiate the opiates.

Flip through the given thread and UTFSE for plenty, plenty more.

7. frankz81

frankz81 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    swim just recently had some oxy (160mg) with a fair bit of di-phen and promethazine, only really just made him groggy and fall asleep and didnt really potentiate the oxy

8. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Please continue this in the stickied opioid potentiating thread, please. Swim does lots of research on this type of thing and it's a pain to not be able to find info because it's in another thread about the same thing with a confusing topic name. A better topic name would have been "Oxycodone Potentiators", but we have a general opioid potentiators thread.

It's not oxycontin, but oxycodone. Please reference chemical names and not brands.

No offense or anything at all. I just everyone to have all the info they need, quick and easy :thumbsup:

9. shembelial

shembelial

Reputation Points:
    swim likes the idea of alternating the dose. it would seem like this would slow down the amount taken and increase the effects hopefully without causing too much discomfort.

10. doingdadope

doingdadope Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If swiy wants to prolong the oxycodone high, plug it! This method isn't that much weaker than IV but lasts alot longer.

11. shembelial

shembelial

Reputation Points:
    When you say plug it I know what you re implying but how would you prepare it if it is in slow release tablet form?

12. doingdadope

doingdadope Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    To prepare time release pills for rectal administration all you need to do it powderize the pill and dissolve in warm water. Then you know the rest yehaw

13. jmalanni

jmalanni

Reputation Points:
    This is SWIM's official process for getting the most out of his oxies without injecting. First, he drinks a couple glasses of 100% WHITE grapefruit juice about 2 hours before the dose. Right before the dose, he takes 50mg of Benadryl. Then he crushes up his pills, adds just enough warm water to make a liquid with the powder, fills a syinge with a rubber end, and squirts the solution up his butt. I know it sounds gross and uncomfortable but its not to bad if you go slow and your body absorbs 10% more of the drug doing it this way, you wont get a stomach ache, you don't need to have an empty stomach, and the onset is faster and the duration longer.

jmalanni added 234 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

This is SWIM's official process for getting the most out of his oxies without injecting. First, he drinks a couple glasses of 100% WHITE grapefruit juice (red doesnt work as well) about 2 hours before the dose. Right before the dose, he takes 50mg of Benadryl. Then he crushes up his pills, adds just enough warm water to make a liquid with the powder, fills a syinge with a rubber end, and squirts the solution up his butt. I know it sounds gross and uncomfortable but its not to bad if you go slow and your body absorbs 10% more of the drug doing it this way, you wont get a stomach ache, you don't need to have an empty stomach, and the onset is faster and the duration longer.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  14. gmeziscool2354

gmeziscool2354 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    dosing 4 mg's of loperamide an hour before taking you dope, 60 mg's of dxm and 50 mg's of dramamine about a half hour before and taking ant-acids the whole day before seems to work well for someone i know

15. Lightbulb-breaking

Lightbulb-breaking

Reputation Points:
    If your going to take it orally, some antacids 40 minutes before use, which will decrease the amount of oxy lost in the absorption, when you take them take them small dosages of other opiates such as codeine phosphate and low dosages of benzo. such as lorazepam. Also consider taking a couple advil with it, ibuprofen reduces swelling and muscle tension allowing blood to flow more easily to the brain and heart

16. shembelial

shembelial

Reputation Points:
    Never thought of trying to overload swim s system with loperamide. Let yall know how it goes as soon as swim tests it out...

17. CrzyBkr

CrzyBkr

Reputation Points:
    Overloading swiy's system with loperamide could be dangerous. SWIY might shit for a week. As far as mixing opiates i.e. codeine w/ oxycodone and so forth, in theory this really shouldn't work tha well. You see those diffenent opiates are competing for the same receptors in the brain and on the blood brain barrier(BBB). So in theory you would weeken the affect of the stronger opiate. However theory can be differnent than practice. SWIM has noticed a synergistic effect when taking both hydocodone and oxycodone together. But one should never underestimate the placebo effect.

Grapefruit juice is the only easy answer I can come up with. Or quinine. Not only does grapefruit affect the liver it also inhibits the p-glycoprotein which is used for a few things in the body one of which is transporter protein in the brain to remove unwanted chemicals from the brain and transport them back across the BBB. Quinine is a pretty good p-glycoprotein inhibitor. Just remeber we have a BBB for a reason. It's not generally a good idea to start messing with it. By the way p-glycoprotein is also used in the colon and used to transport materials into the blood stream, so inhibiting said protein could actually decrease the potencey of some opiates if taken oraly.

18. Herbal Healer 019

Herbal Healer 019 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Actually codeine or dihydrocodeine would both potentiate the effects of oxycodone because dihydro/codeine are both CYP2D6 inducers & oxycodone is metabolized into oxymorphone via CYP2D6 thus codeine or dihydrocodeine would create more oxymorphone.

Grapefruit & quinine work because they inhibit the CYP3A4 enzyme which is responsible for metabolizing oxycodone into inactive metabolites (i.e. noroxycodone).

Also one would not want to take tagamet as a potentiator for hydrocodone, codeine, or oxycodone as it inhibits the CYP2D6 (necessary for hydromorphone production w/ hydrocodone, oxymorphone production with oxycodone, & morphine production with codiene) enzyme in addition to CYP3A4 and others.

19. swellin

swellin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do not post much here but i will definitly say this for fear of someone actually considering plugging oxy. The reason someone would even consider plugging an opiate is because of the low oral-bioavailability ill use morphine as an example the oral-bioavailability is 15-30% which is very low and so plugging will increase the effectiveness of the pill usally with great results. Now there is a huge difference between morphine and Oxycodone, Oxycodone has a massive oral-bioavailability 80-90% i think so plugging this medication will not increase its potency at all as you can see taking it orally its all ready near iv percentage wich is 100% This is one of those medications which has a very high oral-bio the only thing plugging this will do is give your a soar and messy ass. Dont do it!

20. Picass035

Picass035

Reputation Points:
    If SWIy were so inclined to boil oxycodone in some cinnamyl chloride and pyridine then SWIy would have a compound 114x the strength of morphine.