Making work more enjoyable

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by JaCory, Aug 21, 2006.

1. JaCory

JaCory Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am looking for somthing that will make work more enjoyable, while minimaly effecting his performance.

Kava seems to be what he's looking for.... but not sure about the "relaxing" effects of the drink.

2. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you find work that does not challenge you then you will fall into boredom. It's better, IMHO, to change jobs then 'soma' the world away. Huxley's Brave New World will never happen, you know.

3. Snowman

Snowman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Kratom is what you are looking for.

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If its routine mind numbing reptitive work then adderall is probably one of the few things that can keep you really interested.

If its a bit more creative and exciting (at all) then something else could be better.

Exactly what type of work are you talking about here?

5. JaCory

JaCory Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM works for UPS (United Postal Service) Its very repetitive, also, it's a third shift job and I like to go to bed when he gets off... would aderall prevent this?

6. JaCory

JaCory Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As for Kratom... from what I understand it's not healthy to take on a regular basis and you build up a tolerance when using it daily.... so I really don't think it would help me much.

7. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would recomend the occasional kratom or adderall, though both are not good to be taking often, they will improve your work and make the time go faster. Again an amphetamine habbit is nothing one wants to get into, a few day binge can ruin the rest ones week, so use sparingly, this will also prevent tollerance. Other than that one wouldnt want to take a depressant and crash the truck that would be a bad idea, or if one was pulled over by a cop, kratom and adderall seem like logical choices if used in moderation.

8. ironmics

ironmics Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Galanga root made a couple days of my work quite easier to deal with, but it's not easy to take. Look on erowid for the alkaloid extraction experiences.