maps?

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by peregrin23, Jul 1, 2006.

1. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    has anyone heard of any attempts to collate info in regards to DMT entities and spaces,SWIM personally has met entities and been in spaces that other friends have,has read of other peoples accounts with these same beings and places,but no-where has SWIM come across anyone trying to map this stuff,any links,ideas or pointers would be appreciated

2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sounds like an idea. get started.
    edit: this belongs in the DMT forum...

:joint:

3. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I think this is a fantastic idea.... but very unrealistic, its just not practical... one can't just go and map the enormous unending realm of the mind...

but I like the idea.... could you post what you exactly are intending to map?

4. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    simply what i said,i realise of course the futility of attempting to literally map such an undefinable space,what i am seeking is anyone that has actually cross referenced and documented the very real beings and spaces(that many many people have experienced,maybe its true,maybe it is something i have to attempt myself have no idea where to start though....

5. DonPeyote

DonPeyote Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM told me that he saw some aliens once, after taking an unknown amount of AMT (AlphaMethylTryptamine).

They were insectoid mayan looking with dreadlocks. One was working on a futuristic rainbow colored space ship, while the other showed SWIM a "Pop-Up" video of a planetary system being destroyed by the implosion of its Sun. This was clearly not our solar system.

I was quite astounded by seeing the aliens, but they were clearly not a hallucination, but rather, they popped out of the background geometric patterning and typical DMT-like visuals.

I am now a believer, as once you see something like this, well, seeing is believing, as they say.....

DP

6. Phaedrus

Phaedrus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Very interesting topic. Someone on another forum is doing the same with Salvia.
    Swim encounters a lady that is best known as just Her. Gaia, Kali, Aya, the eternal She. Also a male entity, kind of her "right hand man", that Swim calls Virgil, who shows Swim around. Then there's the two fat kids in lederhosen with the giant insect eyes that come jumping out of the six of cups Tarot card. Neon giants, the Vomiter.
    I like this project, let me know if I can help.

7. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    this lady is I think one he has encountered before,formless made of white energy,constantly in a state of flux,SWIM encountered her on his arrival into DMT world and subsequently almost every time since,in various different guises-first almost hostile,invasive(attachedHERself onto SWIM's left temple and probed molecular make-up)but in ensuing meetings SHE has shown SWIM true love and implanted gifts,now this theme of gifts and implanting seems to reoccur for a lot of people and SWIM wonders if there is a common pattern to these experiences,these and others like it are the very things I would like to collect and reference,SWIM however has never used aforum up till now and knows not how to proceed(not paticuarily computer savvy!)so PHAEDRUS if you could hook swim up with the name of the forum where you came across tha sylvia researcher "twould be good(sylvia and dmt seem to be one and the same-and mushrooms,ketamine,nitrous..........)

8. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    forgot to mention I also have met the ladies partner who it appears to swim seemed to be a shadowed double of myelf

9. Phaedrus

Phaedrus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My aquaintence also associates the Salvia and DMT worlds. He can't provide a lot of help to the Salvia only researcher as his Salvia is usually laced with DMT. Here's the link:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

READ THE RULES:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2006
  10. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    phaedrus: removing that before a mod sees it and does for you is a good idea. it is in clear violation of the rules. by the way this is terribly interesting peregrin if you need any experiential info or any help at all with this it would be pretty cool so you can go ahead and shoot me a PM. maybe swim can help get your feet off the ground on this project.

:joint:

11. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    yes anyone who's any anecdotal info would be highly appreciated if they were to drop me a private message,also any pointers or expressions of collaberation...