Marijuana and Steroids

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Colby, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright SWIM just recently purchased some steroids. I am wondering if it is ok to smoke weed while on them? SWIM asked the dealer about it, he said it should not do anything. SWIM just wants too make sure he wont die haha. the steroid I have is Winstrol, and going to be taking a 2 week cycle, just trying to get super cut for the summer.

2. skaterdienick

skaterdienick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim once had a friend on steroids who did smoke weed. swim doubts there is any cross reactions with steroids and thc.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Incredibly unlikely that they would have cross reaction. Generally marijuana goes with anything without adverse effects. Many people continue to smoke marijuana while on anti-biotics without any problems, SWIM doubts steroids/weed causes any unexpected reactions.

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Doesnt screw anything up. But i doubt it stops your dick from shrinking either.

5. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bleh, steroids DON'T make your dick shrink. How about do a little research before posting myths about a drug you obviously know nothing about. Yes they do make your testicles shrink while you are using them since your body has no need for producing testosterone. Once off and after proper post cycle therapy, your testicles are back to size . They have no affect on your dick sorry.
    Also, winstol itself is not gonna get you cut up. It can help somewhat if you have a proper diet and workout routine... that is what will determine whether you get cut or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  6. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Im no expert as I have no steroid experiences to tell me about, but it was my understanding that the increase in testosterone actually makes your dick bigger, for the time your balls are smaller. Was i misinformed?

7. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe depends on the steroids.

8. iw2gf

iw2gf

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    Your dick doesn't grow. It may just appear to be because you will be getting tonnes of boners. You balls are however, really susceptible to shrinking.

9. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea, getting out of the pool last summer naked in front of some girls really ruiuned MY night:p

10. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mj has some slight estrogenic ffects, so it might elevate the risk of gynaecomastia -and swims dick is about 1,8cm onger and more volumious when on a long roid-cycle.