Marijuana Is Every Drug

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Hotboxed151, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Hotboxed151

Hotboxed151 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    After SWIM's many highs on marijuana I have come to the conclusion that Marijuana has the power of all drugs.Here are some examples:

Amphetamines- I have had experiences on Marijuana that seem to be what he has read Meth to be like. For example, One time he was out and smoked some of his regular guy's Hydro and it was an a fun filled night like always, but when he got home he just stayed awake surfing the internet all night and could not go to sleep until around 10AM.

Alcohol- I have also had experinces when he felt dizzy, and would fall down if he even thought to hard. His friends also told him that he was screaming when he felt like he was talking in a very low voice.

Cocaine-He has had experinces when he feels jittery and literally shaking because he feels he has to be somewhere when he really has nowhere to go.

Psychedelic- I have had highs where he feels one with nature, believed there was a crowd of people walking toward him, etc.

XTC- He has felt like he was very good friends with people that he just met, extreme excitement, etc.

On a side note, I have not taken any of these drugs besides alcohol, so I am speaking from trip reports.

I urge you all to chime in and explain your thoughts about this thread, and maybe even add your own.

Thank you for your time,
    Hotboxed

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I've noticed this too. It's one of the reasons why i love the pot so much. It's a little bit of everything.

Same with opiates and downers. Smoking alot of indica makes you very relaxed.

3. lojzarb

lojzarb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Eh, I agree, but also not. Marijuana definitely has those effects on SWIM at times, however once You tries those other drugs You will see that while it shares some properties with other drugs, the high is completely different. The feeling swim gets when he is on mushrooms is incomparable to any cannabis high I has experienced.

Yeah, I dunno if that made much sense. I am pretty drunk and high at the moment. :crazy

4. Roll_Light_Smoke

Roll_Light_Smoke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ...are we smoking the same stuff?

5. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    I really like the psychedelic property of the cannabis. When I first tried it, I thought it's a pure psychedelic. The free assiciation and synestesia and feeling things is just great. Ofcourse you can't hate the euphoria and feeling of well being(and having a good laugh).

6. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I've thought the same, too. I believe that MJ helps you direct your mind to different states. Therefore from weed you can be full of energy and have desire to walk; or you can feel as though you want to sleep several hours.I believe this is right for weed - people just get from it what they seek.That's the reason it intensifies all other drugs. And that's why it's my favourite.

7. fee17

fee17 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always get a different experience everytime I smoke pot. It's so damn awesome. I could live with just pot forever, and not even think about other drugs.

8. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know what you mean.

These days, weed seems to have a little heroin/methadone, lsd and e in it. Its such a great plant.

It depends and how much and how often swim smokes to get these effects. A day of hardcord blazing, I will start to nod late at night. When I take a few day vacation from blazing and then smokes, I feel all tripped out and wants to dance like he ate e.

9. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has witnessed this and has agree to a certain extent
    but nothing can compair to that warm fuzzy feeling of dope,....since dope I has noticed how clouded mj makes him (now cant smoke it w/o getting sick) H leaves swims mind clear as a bell. Pot is just too over whelming even moreso that LSD imo.

10. pokeymcsmot421

pokeymcsmot421 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    basically agree with brazjol. weed certainly shares some interesting properties.

Increases your pulse, yet helps you go to sleep? hmm odd.

seems to really help back pain, yet only makes me focus on headaches?

makes many people anxious and paranoid, calms and relaxes many others?

the only drug that has ever been classified by the government as both a hallucinegen and a narcotic! (at different times) correct me if im wrong.

anti marijuana propaganda claims both that you will go insane and run amuck after smoking, and that you will be too lazy to do anything? hmmm.

intensifies effects of any other drug, and combats the withdrawal of any other drug.

its smoke tars your lungs, yet is also a vaso diolator. (opens your windpipe) helps asthma, breathing, etc.

culpability studies show "new" pot smokers to be more likely to cause car accidents than sober folk.......the same culpability studies show "chronic" smokers to be less likely to cause car accidents than sober folk.

haha sorry, had to leave us with some things to think about, may have got off topic a bit.......but its a drug with affects that contradict themselve quite often, which makes it very unique and gives it the feel of "all drugs" in swims oppinion.

p.s. I disagree doors of perception, unless you typoed it.

pot makes you sick,... but no nausea with herion?!?!

pot is more overwhelming than lsd!?!?!? how so?

11. quantumbrujo

quantumbrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    53 y/o
    Take a good hit of DMT and get back to me.There is no way pot even remotely resembles a DMT flash or mushrooms or acid or crack.Live and learn is all I can say

12. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thc is definately a hard feeling to classify that is for sure but I would most definately not agree with the statement "Marijauana is every drug" its more than a stretch its a lie. but I definately see your point