marijuana not fun anymore?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by nosociety, Jan 17, 2005.

1. nosociety

nosociety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is this the same for anyone else?

i used to smoke all the time and loved it, and the highs became worse and worse as time went on

eventually it got to the point where id smoke and be ridiculously paranoid, i oculdnt talk to anyone and would want it to go away

i havent smoked for almost 2 months and i want ot start, but im afraid my highs are gonna be the same

are there ways to stop my ihghs from being so bad?

2. vegetalizer

vegetalizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you're paranoid, maybe it's because of the strain you smoke...

3. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'd think you would be alright my boy used to do hella coke like almost an 8 ball a day, he told me he always got paranoid, but right before he quit it got really bad, he said always no matter what, he would be trippin about every little thing, thinking ppl were after him and shit and knowing he way yaked out. but then he stopped for about a week or two and did it once and said he wasnt as parnoid as he was before he quit. So, if it is the same as yayo, maybe that is why, the only thing you can do is toke up :)

4. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You were right to quit.

You should be alright now to smoke. A break usually helps. I wasn't get stoned properply a week or so ago. And all I took was a 3 day break, was going for longer but was offered a bud spliff to smoke, can never say no to bud. I got really baked.

One thing I recommend to smokers everywhere, just take a break from time to time, it's well worth it

5. AdrenalineJunki

AdrenalineJunki Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, try a dif strain (if you know what your getting) and a break helps. good luck

6. jatzstoned

jatzstoned Newbie

Reputation Points:

i kno what u mean, im always worried wen friends are over, or if im sneaking out to smoke, ...its a pain in the ass, thats y i try to do what i can to make the situation as least troublesome as possible ( knowing where to hide everything, putting visine in ahead of time, etc.)