Marijuana Type

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by mrpickles88, Nov 4, 2005.

1. mrpickles88

mrpickles88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey, I've been smoking marijuana forever and I've never been successful
    in finding a well organized list or descriptions of the several types
    of general types of marijuana. I looked around the forums but
    couldn't find it. If someone knows a website, can share some
    info, or knows a threat on here please help me out.

Also, apparently there is some good weed in the mid-west called "Megs County Gold". Anyone ever heard/smoked it before?

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    That's because dealers tend to come up with their own gimmick names for their weed most of the time and it's quite difficult to categorise weed once you get passed the very obvious big name strains like white widow, orange bud, skunk #1 etc.

For example, you could be sold some purple haze in New Jersey but it could be named "Walter's Wonderous Wizard Weed from the West Indies" from the person you buy it from.

3. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Don't think such a list exists...? The weed you buy on the street could be anything. It's impossible to tell what it is exactly unless it's one of the more distinct strains.

Theres so many different strains, crossed with each other, then crossed with something else... [​IMG] Most breeders wouldfind ithard to tell you the exact heritage of their strain. To get an idea take a look at http://www.smokersguide.com , They have a huge list of different weeds and hashes, but they are all bought from coffeeshops in Amsterdam. It will give you an idea of what i mean tho.

4. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The "general types of marijuana" . . . Hmm, Sativa and Indica. That's the types.

Then there's: Killer, Mids, So-so, and Cheapo.

And the ever-popular: Green or Brown.

Skunk types smell like a skunk. Blueberry smells like blueberry. But Pineapple Kush does Not smell much like pineapple.

Here's the "Official" List of Marijuana types. copyright 2005 Solidly-here