Mary Jane laced in southern Ontario

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Peace Frog, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently heard from a friend of his mother (Who is a cop in a region a little north of him) that a high percentage of the weed they've confiscated was laced with other substances (Such as MDMA, Cocaine, LSD, etc. etc.)

I believe that this is false.. If it's more accurate than farse, then he just won't buy any from that region of Southern Ontario, but I am interested to hear what other people think of this statement.

SWIM sees a few possible holes in this statement:

1. All the good weed wasn't "confiscated", and the only stuff that made it into the lab was stuff the cops wouldn't smoke themselves,

2. The people up there are just screwed and don't know how to please customers

3. they're just trying to scare recreational users away from it.

4. Wouldn't most said users be smart enough to know what they were smoking? SWIM can tell in most cases either by the smell of the bud or by the smell of the smoke if it's laced. (Cocoa puffs have a very distinct odur to SWIM)

I am interested in your thoughts :)

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Weed laced with LSD??!! A hahahahahahahahaha!! Ohohohohohohohohoho!!

They've been reading too many of those Gov. Printing Office things! Must have been verified by the well-known chemist - Dr. Igor. The one with the eye-patch and the facial tic.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OMFG! That is Halarious!!

Sounds like some "scare you straight" propoganda. Weed is ALMOST NEVER laced by anybody but the end user. If You received laced weed, and is not told the weed is laced and charged more for it, then the chances are that particular weed was laced specifically to fuck with You personaly.

Drug dealing is about profit. It is NOT profitable to lace the least expensive drug with much more expensive drugs, and not advertise it as such and sell it for more. MDMA? LSD? Coke?? Those are the LEAST likely drugs to be laced onto weed because they are some of the most expensive drugs and more importantly it would be a completely 100% waste to try to smoke on weed.

Occasionaly, in some inner-city neighborhood, there will be a few dudes selling "wet weed" which is an advertisement that the weed is laced with PCP, and is MUCH more expensive then non-laced weed.

So, to swip's point .... Unless You laced it, swiy's weed is not laced.

4. knot

knot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wooohoo! That would be a bargain for Sknot. Sknot would take up smoking pot again if that were the case - well, leave out the coke that is.

5. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    knot, did you not read the post above yours? Why would You want to smoke LSD? lol That's an expensive waste. And smoking MDMA on weed? Will just burn away.

6. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Wouldn't the LSD in the joint be destroyed by the heat of the fire?

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thread re-opened. Problem removed.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  8. oldfart

oldfart Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why would some one spend soooo much money to put expensive drugs on an inexpensive one if there was no point in doing so. Great trick to keep the masses and tools in line and scaring kids. Great tactics coppers, you have to have them fear something in order to keep em in line

9. Powder_Reality

Powder_Reality Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and all of his friends had to hear about how marijuana gets laced with LSD, crystal meth, etc. back in junior high school.

Check out this thread that I started a while back on all the different scare tactics that get taught by DARE and other anti-drug organizations:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/20528

10. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Honestly, all these problems would be solved if simple substances like this were made legal and people were told the TRUTH about it.

11. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    This isnt fair, I want some laced weed:mad: NO GLASS THOUGH!!! lol

Any dealer that mixes weed with MDMA, coke or LSD doesnt have a clue about wot their doin.

This is just another attempt by the government to piss ppl off

12. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You should mention that LSD and MDMA cannot be smoked to swiys mother's friend and see how he reacts. Check if he was spreading stupid lies or check if he is truely ignorant when it comes to drugs.

13. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Swim's going to start licking the buds before smoking to get the effects of all these wonderful chemicals that have found their way into swim's weed. :cool:

14. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's a wonderful idea, thanks for it, :D I am definently going to try this out and get back to this thread once he have an answer..

I am going to try telling this to his mom first, and see how she reacts (she doesn't know much about substance in general)

15. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If You needs some backup, direct them here. :)

16. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh I don't think it's needed... SWIM told his mother and his brother about the fact that lacing doesn't really do much (except for lacing resulting in Cocoa Puffs, which I have run into and made people pay...)... but yea, SWIM's mother didn't really care much about it, but he's sure that she recognizes that her son has more knowledge about any of this than she does :p