Cooking - maryJane hot chocolate

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Herbal Remedy, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I understand that THC is fat soluable. swim owns a tassimo home espresso/ cappucino/ random coffee drink maker thing and it also makes some damn good hot chocolate. now the like packages for hot chocolate contain 1.5 g of fat and I use 2 when he has a cup. so what I am wondering is if the 3 grams of fat in his hot chocolate would be enough to absorb all the thc if he threw in a gram or 2 of schwag into it. if anyone has any insight that could help ol' swim out he'd really appreciate the reply! peace...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  2. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have made MJ hot chocolate using milk, and it worked very well. He took the whole milk, soaked the MJ in it for about 2 hours, strained the weed out, mixed in the hot chocolate, and nuked it for 3 minutes. I'm not sure about using your machine, or if just the mix would have enough fat, but if you use whole milk, it should work.

3. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    it get SWIM faded much tumor?

4. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hell yeah, that stuff is really good. Tastes good, gets people really faded.

Cannabis and chocolate go really well together, in SWIM's opnion

5. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    It really depends on the ratio between THC & fat.
    The sugar, chocolate, etc, it's all just extra stuff for good flavor.

Try topping your Hot cocoa with whipped cream. The pressurized stuff that comes in a can is the best.
    Cool Whip SUCKS!

...and while it's not my intent to spoil the mood of this topic, it stands as a good example of the unnecessary use of "SWIM".

6. armatitumor

Reputation Points:
    Yup, sure did.

7. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    excellente, sounds yummy

8. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes indeed SWIM just made some and it smelled yummy and he said it was dellicious, he looks prety baked

9. Herbal Remedy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hot Ganja Cocoa was a success!

Today, swim tries Ganja egg nog... wish em luck!

10. armatitumor

Reputation Points:
    Glad to hear that someone else tried this and liked it. What did you think of the taste of the stuff? I thought it would taste good, but ended up having to stop breathing through his nose to get it down. Maybe hash would taste better, 'cause you would need way less of it in terms of volume.

11. Herbal Remedy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    honestly if i tried making it a few years ago, when i was first getting into smoking, i think the bud woulda tasted a little off. but since ganj has become as big a part of my life as it has, i really enjoy the taste of bud. I didnt even bother straining any of the plant matter out before i drank it cuz i like chewing on the it n stuff while i enjoy my drink.

I must admit though when i made the egg nogg today (which was also a success) the end was a lil hard to get down, but thats mostly because egg nog has such a strong taste and wasnt in the mood for it anymore (but no, i wasn't gonna let any of that thc go to waste!).

I've really been getting into eating/ drinking my herb lately (partly because since ive moved to ohio i cant get any kind bud, only schwag, which doesnt taste that great smoked). But is it me or does tolerance seem to build up and play more of a factor with these methods of getting high? Cuz since ive been making brownies n stuff i feel like i can only get really baked once a day at most, wheras smoking i can get high in the morning, at night, and possibly a lil smoke before dinner if its an easy day. It might just be me, but i just wanted to see if Im the only one whos encountered this.

oh yea i got lazy with this post, damn swim lol -peace...

12. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has made it with buds and it tasted too green, but swim also made it with about 1 ounce of sticks and seeds and it berly tasted off, so i would sugest that rute as it dont use up any of your bud