'Mashed' bzp pills

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by monkeyman, Apr 1, 2007.

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM and there friend took 3 of these (recommended dosage 1pill/2hrs).
    The feeling of a high built over the next hour or so. A 'cotton wool' mouth feeling was first felt then some visual trails. I found this reasonably pleasant; there was then an uncomfortable feeling in there stomach.
    The next three hours where spent in a fetal type position while SWIM's friend repeatedly emptied their stomach.
    Probably the dosages should be followed!

2. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    These Pills (Mash) contain 37.5 mg of PFPP (Not BZP) per capsule. Im not suprised You got sick after consuming 112.5mg of this chemical.
    More info on this chemical can be found here: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/16084

3. krazeguy

krazeguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Some people get extremely upset stomachs at dosages over 100mg, so it is wise to take no more than 100mg within an hour. I found the pfPP powder that can be purchased from some online suppliers is far less nausiating than Mash pills.

Ginger is possibly the best cure for this situation. It is extremely effective at reducing nausia.

Psytrance pfpp pills are also a good alternative to Mash, stronger and cause less nausia.

I tried dropping 3 Mash within an hour once and was tripping pretty hard until 8 hours later when they started throwing up ... blood.

But if the user sticks to a safe dosage such as 80 - 100mg spread over 2 hours then there is far less risk of an upset stomach.

pfPP can be extremely enjoyable when taken with some mates at home at night with a joint or two. Try watching a few movies on the couch. Its good fun.