Oral use - Masquerading the Taste of DXM Cough Syrups?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by saosinsean, May 24, 2006.

1. saosinsean

saosinsean Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    What's your favorite thing to chace a gulp of robo down with? I've found that Lime Gatorade Rain works very well.

2. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim used to chase syrup with either fruit punch, apple juice, or orange juice. It worked pretty well. Then, she'd often chew some gum to get rid of the taste thoroughly.

3. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know a lot of people will think this sounds gross, but I like to chase Robo with milk!

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    grapefruit juice. not only does it potentiate the dxm, but it also washes away the flavor very quickly!

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim seconds grapfruit juice, it works wonders... but in addition I would anything acidic like orange juice or a real simple one that works like water loaded with lemon juice... if the taste isnt tolerable there is always zicam, gels, or an extraction

6. LucidDeathTrip

LucidDeathTrip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Bite your lip and give it hell.... or try an ice cold glass of water. Always worked for SWIM.

7. gargravarr

gargravarr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim never thought the taste was that bad really, so he didn't chase it much. The only time he would chase it is if he would need to take a breath before finishing the bottle, but that didn't happen much because he pokes a hole near the top of the bottle so the syrup shoots out faster and he can get it all down in one shot. When he does chase it, it's most always with whatever carbonated beverage is within reach, even though they don't work at all.