mcpp and meopp

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by patzfut, Oct 2, 2006.

1. patzfut

patzfut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    any information about this two piperazines. Solo or combined?
    I would like to know if anyone would recomend mcpp or meopp;
    do both combine well? If yes how about the ratio of both substances.
    I know that most people here on the forum regard piperazines as doggy substances, but there are also positive reports about the two
    There are just not to many reports; 2 about mcpp and meopp on erowid?
    What about the meopp? How much mg is needed? Is it enjoyable? Or must it be mixed with other piperazines for good effects?

2. patzfut

patzfut Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    no piperazine experts swimming around here?
    Someone who isn´t exactly me would like to experiment a bit with meopp. cpp. This guy thinks it´s easier to order some of these piperazines from the net, than posting 1000 posts to become gold member in drugs forums, and have acess to sources. Sure metylone might be a 100 times better than piperazines but it´s not easy to order for swim. piperazines still being a " harm reduction solution" in NZ until the goverment decides these become to popular to be legal. Still piperazines share one attribute with alcohol, the only legal drug worldwide, it´s the fucking hangover. Maybe a reason, why they are not banned everywhere yet;
    But let´s come to the point. My swimming friend would like to get some advice on these piperazines mcpp and meopp, dosage, how they mix together or maybe with benzylpiperazine;
    If noone has a clue, no matter, admins can close this thread...maybe tomorrow, coz there haven´t been any replies for the past days anyway
    ;)

3. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My monkey told me that a scale is essential, especially for mcPP because a normal dose is the 17 to 50 milligram range.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
  4. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Keep in mind that a large percentage of these positive reports are written by vendors trying to hype their products.
    There are now idiots in NZ selling bags of this crap pure without any sort of infomation or warning, which will quite likely result in a tradegy in the near future.

I tried these two a couple of years ago, he can,t even remember which was which now, but they basically felt ok in very small amounts for a very mild sensory buzz. But anything more than a mild buzz was accompanied by a radioactive feeling.

5. Spelvin

Spelvin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried a combo of 50mg mcpp and 100 meopp, they were sold together in the same pill and I took one dose. I will certainly NOT try this again!! The experience was like having a terrible flu while tripping on a mild dose of X, I was in an all-around good mood mentally but felt horribly sick, vomited violently, felt alternating hot and cold flashes for hours, felt horribly tired and unable to move, though I felt jsut fine the next day. Definatly NOT a "party" pill! If You does want to experiment with these piperazines at some point, SWIM only hopes You keeps their stomach clear of the worst things to vomit up (anything spicy, for example) and prepares Swiy's self for a wasted evening.

1. 4/5,
      Thanks for sharing this experience.
      Oct 2, 2007
  6. tummy_bug

tummy_bug Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from ireland
    can anyone confirm the dose of mcPP, i have read reports that say the the dose ranges from 15mg to 300 mg

7. headstrong

headstrong Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    50mg mcpp and 100mg meopp and + Kava + Ginger in a pill. SWIM think it could be the same as You has tried. SWIM 100% agree:will not take it anymore. It's a dirty-toxic,harsh,etc...etc.

8. headstrong

headstrong Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    For mcpp,SWIM think it should be under 200mg. Pipperazine is not a clean type of drug,and mcpp is the most dirty.

9. Pino

Pino Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from The Netherlands
    I have some experience about dosage of meopp, however not with mcpp. I have tried dosages of 50, 100, 200, 300mg of meopp. 50 mg was not felt and 300 mg was clearly to much. -Can vary, swim read on erowid people pushing it to 500 mg or even grams (spread over an evening), it seems to be a forgiving compound- I found the 100-200 mg range optimal. It is enjoyable. It is like a relax benzo, but with a trippy edge. It is not a strong stimulant. It has more a sedative effect. Some CEV can be noted, and some introspection is there. This compund is not really strong. It reminds someone a bit off a small dose with a small dose of mushrooms. With the accent on the mdma feel. It is a bit the same as pfpp, but there the accent lies at the mushrooms side. Meopp is the cleanest of the two. Mcpp is indeed the dirtiest piperazine. Pfpp is probably the strongest.

I wouldn't advice to mix it with mcpp. Both drugs messes with your body temp, (mcpp quite significant in my experience). It can be mixed with bzp, but to start one would need to half his dose at first. Something like (this is for swim, his normal bzp dose is 150 and his normal meopp dose is 100mg) 75 mg bzp + 50 mg meopp. Or maybe even lower. But half seems to be fine, I hasn't experimented thoroughly with this, so be aware.

Also before taking one of those drugs, test on allergic reactions. Just try a small amount at first and wait a day. (I did 5 mg).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
    1. 4/5,
      Thanks for the info.
      Jan 23, 2008
  10. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Read in another thread that a stargate product called MeO contains meopp. I could not find any ingredient data. Can anyone share a report or ingredients list? Any full reports for MeO or meopp would be great.

Found some details on the piperazine from their site:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  11. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The only ingredient my ferret can find for the MeO pills is MeOPP,
    the ingredients are deff available on the stargate wholesale website and on the facebook site also!

EDIT: so I couldn't find the ingredients on the wholesale website second time around, but im pretty sure they're there somewhere, Another site states that each pill is 200mg MeoPP. Maybe Matt from stargate can let us know for sure.

EDIT 2: Just got a reply from Matt aka starboy, and he confirmed that MeO indeed contain 200mg MeOPP.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  12. starboy

starboy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from new_zealand
    Hi

Here is a comment from a vendor:

We sell MeO because people like it, it has less side effects than the others and shorter duration.

We don't sell the chlorophenyl because it causes too many migraines and people don't like it as much.

You may want to discredit this information because it comes from a vendor or you may realise that some vendors are as reliable as anybody else on a forum board, even more so as they have their professional reputation to uphold.

13. Mint boi

Mint boi Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    My ferret tried a Meo pill today, 200mg of MeOPP. He found it quite enjoyable, probably the nicest piperazine he has tried to date.

He took the pill on an empty stomach, started to come up in about 45 min, the come up was very smooth. He experienced very mild nausea after taking the pill, but it was VERY mild, much less than other piperazines, and it subsided within the first hour.

The effects were nice, there was definite mood elevation, and euphoria, with minor tingly rushes. There was very little stimulation, and my ferrets limbs felt mildly heavy, the body buzz itself wasn't too extreme, but definitely there. A good "social tonic" as the packet described it, my ferret was very talkative ect, also very focused. plateau lasted just over 2.5 hours and the comedown was smooth enough as well, over about 1.5 hours.

This is very much a sit around with friends drug, my ferret just wanted to sit in a comfortable chair and do nothing. Overall it was a very nice experience which my ferret will be repeating.

Readers will want to note that my ferret is one of the few people who doesn't mind the BZP experience, and does not get the infamous nausea and headaches that some people get so this is maybe something to take into account.

1. 5/5,
      Thanks for the report.
      Feb 27, 2008
  14. Pino

Pino Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from The Netherlands
    A short note for now -experience report follows later-, I used MeOPP on a rave and dosed 600 mg over the whole evening. (3 x 200 mg, with +/- 4 hours in between). It seemed to be well tolerated. The next day no hangover.

He also took a couple of beers (3/4) over the evening, that was ok. It didn't do anything special, but after the last one he couldn't keep his head still. Like he has sometimes with mdma + a little bit of alcohol.