Combinations - MDMA after benzodiazepines

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sklander, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I ate a few benzo's earlier in the day... around three hours ago. He is mostly high off of Cannabis, but he is starting to come down. I want to take a 120MG tablet of MDMA he got from a friend.

What do you fellow SWIMMERS think?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: MDMA after some benzo's?

Not entirely convinced this would be a health hazard per se (although potentially any combination is), but You might find his response to the MDMA somewhat blunted, it may not take him to the usual heights, or he may not get as euphoric, etc. On the other hand, it could be a fine time provided he hasnt taken too many benzos. SWIM usually takes his benzos at the end of a roll so he doesnt know how they'd affect the beginning of it.

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Re: MDMA after some benzo's?

Very true.

I am starting to think about all the shit he has to do tomorrow and it's looking grim for taking MDMA. I am feeling fine... Maybe he'll go get a couple beers or something... Save the MDMA for a more special time.

4. LSDMAN

LSDMAN Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Xanax before MDMA?

So I used to be a preety recreational use of MDMA for a couple of years. I haven't done any tabs for quite some time. Recently I have just been using Cannabis on a regular basis and Xanax when it come around.

I know he has a high tollerance for Xanax and other benzos because I could take up to 10mg in on sitting and be perfectly normal just feeling a bit more relaxed and sociable.

Anyways... I took two 2mg xanax bars about 12 hours ago and hasn't slept. He has a couple of ecstasy tabs and is wondering if he takes them in the next couple of hours if it will make the ecstasy trip weaker?

If so how long should SWIM wait to get optimal results?

5. YeaXTC

YeaXTC Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Xanax before MDMA?

You should be fine as long as there's about 12+ hours between doses, as the xanax would surely have worn off this much further down the line. Now, taking xanax then MDxx immediately after is not good because the up+down combo is telling swiyour heart to go faster and slower at the same time and can be strenuous. I would suggest saving a little bit of some xanax to take once the roll wears off, swiys waited a little, and finally wants to go to bed. Xanax has helped swim comedown many a times, with good results:)

xo

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011