1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - MDMA & Alcohol - Memory Loss and generally shit night

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by k7c, Jun 24, 2008.

1. k7c

k7c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o
    I recently took a couple of pills at about 9ish in a club having been drunk since midday. SWIM continued drinking having taken the pills.

I am used to rolling and used to drinking, but independently. SWIM literally cannot remember a single thing between about 10 and 2. I know that your memory is usually a bit fucked when rolling, but SWIM usually has a vague idea of what I have been doing; following that night he had absolutely no idea where he had been or what he had done. Although my friends have since told him he did some pretty stupid things.

Also, I don't seem to remember any of the euphoric effects of the roll. Combined with the drink, it didnt' make SWIM feel amazing, merely "fucked". This is not good, really.

So basically SWIM assumes this is standard fare for combining MDMA with alcohol, and he doesn't intend to do so again. Yar?

2. Panthers007

Panthers007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The operative term is: "...took a couple of pills.." Overdosages of MDMA, which has a narrow window of sought-for effect and negative effects, is known to bring about a warped sense of time/space. This is what happens. People travel back in time and do something over & over again that they have yet to do. Like rolling down the window of the car and then rolling down the window of the car and then rolling down the...until one finally actually rolls down the window. Throw alcohol in this mix - and all bets are off.

3. PingoTango

PingoTango Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yep - mixing alcohol with MDMA is generally a bad idea, not only because the drink nullifies the effects of the MDMA, but also because when on MDMA (particularly at a club) it is important to keep hydrated, but excessive alcohol consumption will dehydrate you (ever wonder why, when you wake up with a hangover, the first thing you do is neck a glass of water?).

When on MDMA, drink either cold water or fruit juice (it's nicer than swilling beer anyway...)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  4. k7c

k7c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o
    Two pills is not much for SWIM. I didn't take too much MDMA, and certainly didn't experience time loops, just was unable to enjoy the night due to the combination of alcohol and MDMA.

5. richardnixion

richardnixion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    that happened to my friend and i this weekend.
    i had been pregaming and drinking a liite bit and then I took a small amount of molly (enough to feel it but not enough to roll) around 10. then I drank countless beers owning the beer pong table till like 2 in the morning. all i really remember from that time period winning games. I have a few glimmers of memories following that. Supposedly i left that party and went home and took more shots and stayed up pretty late with my friends. The most of my memory from the night came back when i was getting dirty, suprise suprise... which i gather was probably around 3 30 4 am but i still dont know. from the time i took the molly i'd say i have a maybe 10 good memories and they are span a few seconds at most. i felt like i had a great night but i not sure if i made an ass of myself or not, which is bad cause the person i'm into was there the entire time and i hope to god i didn't mess that up...

my friend had a similar experience the following night, where he took a small amount around ten and doesn't remember anything from the remainder of the night and had a killer hangover the next day....

Alcohol and MDMA great seperate but from experience bad together...