Combinations - MDMA and 2C-I

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by sg43, May 14, 2005.

1. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone tried this combo yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2010
  2. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It's fantastic - better than the better known 2C-B\MDMA combo in my view. Takes the MDMA experience into a very enlighteneing and wholly pleasurable area. As expected take slighlty less 2C-I than you would 2C-B.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
  3. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've never tripped harder than the time I combined those two. However, I only took a half a pill (which we had Marquis Reagent tested) and a rather small amount of 2c-i. Based on my experience, I would recommend going lightly with both substances if you plan on combining them, as all effects will be significantly magnified, you may be extremely uncoordinated and hallucinating quite a bit.

I have found that 2c-i has the pleasant effect of allowing me to interact with the sober world fairly normally-I can take a bus, pay for things, eat. However, when I combined 2c-i with E, this was no longer the case. I practically started crying on the train because of a homeless beggar playing a recorder, (I was struck by the raw
    humanity/human condition blah blah) I was VERY emotionally vulnerable and suggestable on this combo. It was great, but next time I'll take a taxi home.

Also, if you ever combine a pill with any other chemical, make sure to have to pill tested, so that you can be sure you are not increasing your risk of death or injury with a dangerous combination.

4. Funkameleon5

Funkameleon5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I haven't tried this personally, but friend of mine has taken one X pill and 30mgs of 2C-I on two occasions now I believe and said that both were amazing. I definately plan to try it when I get a chance.

5. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2c-i and MDMA are not that similar...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone who has done 2c-i + MDMA will tell you it is uber. I have done 2c-b + MDMA, and it's bloomin' marvellous, I would jump at the chance for 2c-i + MDMA [​IMG]

6. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Oh that's very interesting. I thought they were pretty much the same. Oh well learn something new everyday. Thanks MegaLev.

7. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    any body got any ideas as for doses for an experienced mdma user and a not so experienced 2c-i? havent done 2c-i but plan to a few times before i mix.

8. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    There could be some dangers involved if you don't know what's exactly in the X. Some research chems are sold as X, so you could possibly take much more Research Chemical than expected, and I don't imagine that would be too fun with the RC's sharp dose-response curve. [​IMG] Just my thoughts

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Depends, I have yet to see (or hear from anyone anywhere) any Research Chemical contained within an "Ecstasy" pill in the UK. We have had a lucky few years as of late..

But yeah, "sharp dose-response curve" are four words to be careful of. Although 2c-b and 2c-i are not hugely unmanageable, should you overdo it. [​IMG]

10. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for all your input, I plan to try about 15mg at first as hes found 25mg to be quite intense and deffinitely too much to mix with mdma.

11. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    id be working with pure mdma, im thinkin 10-15mg 2c-i and like 100mg mdma. Should i drop them at the same time?

12. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'd recommend dropping your MDMA first, to make sure you know that the pill is doing what you expect it to, and then when you're fully up take about 5-10mg of 2C-I, depending on how strong an experience you want.

13. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    15mg of 2ci&100mg of mdma work beautifully and after 3hrs drop also a few grms of shrooms to visit the gods.really awe inspiring,but not for everyone

14. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    there's a report on Erowid under my name about a 2C-I/MDMA combo. may be some useful info there, its been a long time.

15. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    With 2c-b & mdma shulgin usually recomends chasing the mdma with it around the 3 hour mark or just as you start to come down. what about 2 c-i or 2c-e and methylone. It seems this would be safer ifyour not testing mdma pills. Most people's complaint with methylone is that it's too short. Maybe this would help.It's like russian roulette where I live with rolls and you'd hate to send a good one away but such is life.I apologize to the boys upstairs about there being a similar post in "methylone and sex" but the forums seem to overlap and I'm interested in any answers. You only got to credit me for one if you want.

16. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't recommend MDMA and 2cd as I've heard 2cd has quite a high dosing curve.

I've tried 20mg 2ce and ~100mg mdma ingested near the peak. This was enjoyable and definately left me still functioning in the real world

17. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I've no experience of 2C-D but I'd recommend going very carefully combining 2C-E with MDMA. The thing about 2C-B and 2C-I is that they're both quite 'light' drugs and easy to handle mentally. Thus in combination with MDMA they're unlikely to send you zooming off into an overwhelming and possibly unpleasant trip, and far more likely to give you a fantastic experience. 2C-E on the other hand can get very heavy indeed, and in combination with MDMA could just be far too much. This is of course particularly important in a rave environment where getting too out of it may attract unwanted attention. I would suspect that aSMALL amount of 2C-E with MDMA could be quite wonderful indeed, but definitely try it at home first!!

18. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I was wondering what is the best way for him to measure out a safe 12 mg dose of 2ci if he were ever so inclined to try. His scale only measures .01 grams and he wouldn't feel comfortable with his first experience with this substance just estimating. He has heard of the eyedropper bottle method but has never tried or known anyone personally who has. Is water (distilled I assume) an ideal liquid or will the product...not emulsify (think that's what I mean).Would 100 ml of H2O mix 100 mg 2ci? or would you need more? Then do you just measure 1 ml as being1 mgof chem? Please someone be specific and know this stuff for a fact.Swim really don't want any suprises other than the obvious good trip.

19. nerdgrl

nerdgrl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    scales that weigh to .001 grams have come downin priceand I got one for under 100 bucks that works beautifully.

20. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi Nerdgrl, may I ask which brand/model .001 scale You has that works beautifully? I am in the market for a good one (been weighing a lot of jewels lately).