Setting - MDMA and Activities Enjoyed During:

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by WinterTree, Jul 27, 2006.

1. WinterTree

WinterTree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so I have basically done E twice and the second time it didnt really peak. Anywho, I have heard from other people that putting spoons in the freezer for awhile then rubbing them on your body is very pleasureable. I am getting a couple o' beans soon and wants to know what other types of things increase the pleasure of the roll. my new to this so the only thing hes has done on E that has really been awesome is the glowsticks, music, and the people he would talk to. Any suggestions are great.

1. 3/5,
      BEST thread ever mate! Wish I had more "reputation power"
      Aug 30, 2006
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Writing Poetry is quite exhilirating while on ecstasy, especially if you generally aren't good at expressing yourself. The MDMA lets you release your emotions, so if you are decent at writing you could come up with some pretty good stuff.

Eating certain foods is incredibly trippy. Strawberries are good, as are Watermelons (its so cool sinking your teeth into it). Try experimenting with tasting different things, though don't eat much.

Have someone take a straw and blow through it so air shoots onto your face and eyes. Its an incredible feeling.

Try playing music (i.e. guitar, drums, piano, djing, etc.). It sounds amazing and its even better since you are making it yourself.

Get a bunch of different soft materials (velvet, fleece, wool, cotton, down feather pillows, etc.) and rub them on your face. Play-doh is awesome as well just to feel and play around with.

Go see a movie. Swim's friend popped an E before seeing Troy, and it was hilarious. He was practically having tremors when the intense fighting scenes were going on. Good movies are fast paced action films, martial arts films (INSANE!), any war films, or really emotional and thoughtful films. Flims with good soundtracks are great as well (Trainspotting, the Big Lebowski, etc.).

Have someone give you a massage!

Really interact with your friends. I remember one of the first times he took E all he did the entire time was smoke pot and have deeply intense conversations with friends about every topic in the world. A great experience to have.

Try listening to new types of music you haven't heard before. You can discover a love for entire genres that you didn't know existed before. Swim personally credits Ecstasy for alot of the eclectic nature of his vast music library.

Oh, and back to feeling things. Apparently dish soap is very interesting to feel while on x (thats the liquid stuff in case you don't know). I haven't tried this but wants to next time he rolls.

Put an Icy-Hot patch on your back. The feelings are incredible!

Brush your teeth.

Take a shower (regulate the temperature though!)

Go swimming. This is quite trippy.

Have sex if you can. Its difficult for many people, but if you can manage it then lucky you!

Have sex while swimming! Swim's friend tried this and apparently it was one of the most insane experiences ever.

Drive around in a car blasting music with the windows down. The air flowing through the car creates a really nice feeling.

Go out and meet random people. This is especially great if you are an introvert. I feel that ecstasy helped him become more social and extroverted. Just going around and meeting people and interacting with them can make the entire experience very worthwhile for the confidence and self-esteem it produces. Plus you could make some new friends in the process.

Ok, I am out of ideas atm.

The best thing he can suggest that you do is keep switching up the environments You takes MDMA in, and just try new things whenever possible. He will have fun no matter what, so he should let his creativity fly and just roll with it (no pun intended :p)

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Don't go driving. Lose the keys.

4. WinterTree

WinterTree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh definantl, the first time I took E he had his friend drive him around. He has a friend who doesnt smoke pot or drink so when I am drunk out of his mind or rollin but wow that is a lot of suggestions man. I will definantly make sure to play music(its his one true ove in the world)

5. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim definitely wasn't suggest that the person rolling do the driving for the driving around comment.

I don't really have a problem with driving while coming down, but has had two experiences where the driver of the car he was in took E before getting in and it kicked in while they were driving. Not very fun experiences.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I knew you weren't suggesting they drive - I knew you meant being chauffered. But extreme clarity is required here. Someone in viewer-land is likely to be unable to understand without things being made obvious and simple.

I've found thinking twice is the best option before clicking the Post button. Then I often re-think and return for Mr. Edit! LOL.

7. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    haha.swin can vouch for this....its so refreshing to brush ones teeth while buzzing especially if one is drinking and smoking aswell.clenching muscles very tightly and releasing will give amazing rushes.also if one recieves a back breaker from a friend while buzzing its very enjoyable.

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Screw the backbreaker, a full body massage is where it's at. :D

9. WinterTree

WinterTree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How is swimming on a roll? Assuming that someone sober is watching you of course. I live very close to Lake Michigan

10. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    one of my friends says he likes airplane rides, bein dropped through the floor, gettin his arms stretched and steaming the bathroom with the shower. i really dont want to explain how to do these things because they can b confusing so i would suggest search some of these things on a search engine or ask around about them. if u cant find how to do those, send me a private message...

ryan

11. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Bike riding with a nice set of headphones and pocket full of songs!

12. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ^ yeah, I need to do that :)

13. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    well ya ideally thats the way to go alright....(<

14. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anything outdoors is always a blast, nothing including heavy machinery of course ;) .
    Eating an icecream is also a must.
    Listening to good music, LOUD if you can.
    And if you like a challenge, hold a race with a few friends to see who can chew down a fruitella the fastest, thats always good for a laugh.

15. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    The 3 M's..

Plan A: Music
    Plan B: Making Out

and if need be..
    Plan C: Masturbating

I mean really, what else is there? :D

Oh.. Chess... No seriously... nothing beats a good game of Chess between two people who can barely see straight.

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo played chess one night while on MMDA (not MDMA). His oppenent grew increasingly exasperated as he was his college's chess champion. After Bongo had cleaned out half his major players, leaving the Master with a few pawns and poorly placed bishop, queen, knight and, I think he still had a castle - Bongo's opponent threw the chessboard across the room and screamed: "It is cheating to read the other player's mind!"

Geez! What a sore loser. Darn them dangerous drugs. No wonder they are illegal!

17. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol, swim can see it now. Headlines like "Grandmaster tests positive for performance enhancing drugs!" lol, instead of taking steroids they just pop some MDMA before a match.

18. prescription

prescription Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hmm smoking menthol cigarettes, thats something which SWIM allways enjoys while rolling. Thats only if you smoke of course

19. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes yes menthol cigs r always great to swim while hes rollin...watch out tho cuz a pack of cigs can go down in an hour...

ryan

20. WinterTree

WinterTree Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeap, SWIM's friend was rolling downstairs at SWIM's friends house, when they came back down, SWIM's friend had smoked a whole pack in much less than an hour and the place looked like it had been clambaked by Joe Camel.