Combinations - MDMA and Ketamine

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by PapaBurgundy, Jan 8, 2009.

1. PapaBurgundy

PapaBurgundy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have started mixing mdma and ketamine for a different usual effect.

Last night I had a gram of ket and a gram of mdma, mixed together in lines.

The trip was mind blowing, whole thing like a dream; the room and people I was with kept changing and every hour or so when swim came around the turn back to reality was odd and intense. The trip also seemed to have its own soundtrack which run alongside all the events and strangeness.

Are there any risks with mixing these two together? And is there another way to make the trip more intense or strange?

2. Wierd Logic

Wierd Logic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not sure about risks, but Squirrel just wanted to show love for this combination too. Absolutely mental, absolute fun, very theraputic and profound in the right situation. More intense or strange? Well try adding (a small) dose of LSD to it, or (legally/more easily available and ABSOLUTELY mind-blowing with these two) NOS.

3. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Not sure about the Ketamine but a whole gram of MDMA in one session will cause a lot of oxidative stress due to enzyme saturation which significantly increases the chances of (neuro)toxicity. Regular high dosages of MDMA like that is highly unrecommended.

4. Joe-(5-HTP)

Joe-(5-HTP) Palladium Member Supporter Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Personally swim detests this combination...

It's probably just him, but he feel the ketamine simply replaces the mdma with a ketamine trip... i don't feel any euphoria/empathy at all, just the ketamine wierdness.

Then again, its probably because MDMA is twice the price of ketamine, and he probably just feel he's wasted it...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
    1. 3/5,
      Be careful... 'I' too often...
      Apr 8, 2009
  5. Davido2005

Davido2005 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yea this is one of swims favourites. After a drum and bass night where I have been doing mdma or pills the best thing for him is to go to someones house and do a line of k and the CEVs are ridiculously intense!

6. Waste

Waste Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    a gram of good MDMA in one night is what SWIM always used to do :s

That said, MD and ket is a fantastic combo, the trick is not taking too much K to overpowder the euphoria :)

7. PapaBurgundy

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Definitely a fantastic combo. I don't feel like I have taken ket or mdma when I have done both, rather a drug of life or something haha.

The trip felt like a dream (of course), and even had it's own soundtrack!

8. ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I had always wanted to try this and he did the other day, SWIM woke up with a bad headache and threw up (I have never had these effect from ether separately) also I would like to try this again because he felt the ketamine didnt really work. And it sounds like fun.

9. Tornasunder

Tornasunder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swim experienced this combo at a rave the other night, I was on around half a g of MD when he decided to take some K, taking a very small amount, the effects came on very subtly but soon became very intense. I am glad he had the experience but went to a place he probably never wants to go back. The trip had some slight sinister thought to it, and at times was overwhelming, Swim's friend was also on it, and it seemed as if they were in each other's mind, having exactly the same thought without even having to tell each other. It was amazing but left swim with so many unanswerable questions, I felt like he now knew what it was like to be a ghost/ dead after the experience, quite scary but came out of it in a positive mood.
    would recommend to anyone who likes pushing the boundaries.

1. 3/5,
      Informative post.
      Apr 8, 2009
  10. waytoofertile

waytoofertile Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does Ketamine grow on trees across the pond or what? Everyone else that has posted about this was from England. Is it not regulated there, because to get it here, well I don't know how to get it here except to "visit" one of the local stables. They only keep it for horses right?

Just not fair, always wanted to live in England, now I really want to come. bummer.

So anyway um, yeah, Long Live the Queen and um any ideas where Ketamine might be lying around?:vibes:

11. PapaBurgundy

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have a ketatree in his front garden.

12. waytoofertile

waytoofertile Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Got a guest house or need a flatmate? I am awesome cook. Of actual food, need to be precise on this site!:vibes:

13. PapaBurgundy

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I did have flatmates but they didn't like the tree so I had to ask them to leaf.

(HAHA)

14. waytoofertile

waytoofertile Newbie

Reputation Points:

Just got passport, am on my way. Went to Home Depot and got the materials and instructions on how to build a treehouse! Promise wont "leaf" as long as you aren't a "rake" Don't worry, I'm not a hoe so your garden is safe,lol!!

Man, those were some bad puns, sorry.:vibes:

15. expertergaz

expertergaz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hmmm i too detest this because the ketamin dose end up over taking the mdma i use to use ket to come down off mdma after a big night just so i could go to sleep mind you that was rare normaly rathered staying up all night and partying!!! it would probably work if u got the mix right but i bet by the time u thought of mixing the 2 your probably already gunna be right on it already!

16. yaba

yaba Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim liked ketamine and MDMA he also liked 1 gram of ketamine mixed with 2 grams of coke, put in a bullet and go out in London.

The good old days..

And waytoofertile I am going to the USA one day, he hopes ! He wants oxy's and hydrocodone, hydromorphone, fentanil, etc.. The things hard to get here !

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  17. PapaBurgundy

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    If you're looking for a purely euphoric experience from the md then yeah dont' bother. But the weirdness and trips created from the mix of ket and md are something else.

18. waytoofertile

waytoofertile Newbie

Reputation Points:

Would be honored to play gracious hostess, besides the tea and crumpets swim can forsee one hell of a party!!!

19. expertergaz

expertergaz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i dunno you come up with sum funny ideas when your on the gurn!:crazy

20. ehaad

ehaad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim personally loves the MDMA/Ket combo, especially when nitrous is involved.
    Once swim gets in contact with LSD again, he shall be in for quite the experience...