1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - MDMA and marijuana smoking

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by SirSmokeAlot85, Feb 5, 2010.

1. SirSmokeAlot85

SirSmokeAlot85 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The one time I tried ecstasy, I got tired of waiting for the effects to come on, so I smoked a bowl and as soon as I started to notice the effects, I started to hallucinate. Has anyone else tried toked on X? If so, did You hallucinate also?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. InfectedDrug

InfectedDrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Smoking weed on X?

I have been an active smoker untill probation hit. I have used this combination countless times. I have only had visuals twice while on ecstacy. The first time was with marijuana and the second time was without. Unless you test your tab with a kit before trying it, you will never know what the actuall chemical make-up is. There is a chance that the marijuana could have caused this. But since everyone is diffrent then the effects are diffrent. Hope this helps.

3. BigMacZack

BigMacZack Newbie

Reputation Points:

I have been smoking religiously every day for about 6 years now so this means anytime I have rolled on E he has either smoked before or after he dropped his pill(s). Since I have never had full on hallucinations just light trails, wavy vision, and other light visuals like such then he is assuming that the marijuana is not the deciding factor on weather or not you will have full on hallucinations during your roll. Even though I have never had full on hallucinations while rolling on E, he knows some people who have had hallucinations and they weren't smoking marijuana at all during their roll except for way later during come down.

4. general2stoned

general2stoned Newbie

Reputation Points:

Swim enjoys the mix of X and weed so much. He has to have both or he doesn't take the X. good on the way up awesome on the way down!

5. dj lovejoy

dj lovejoy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I agree weed really potentiates a roll.
    I don't do either drug regularly but agrees to have both before a roll!
    Also swim want to add that they hallucinate regularly- things like 'seeing plaid' on a wall.
    It all in the dosage and the cut.

6. platitude

platitude Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from argentina

A friend of a friend, who i'll call SWIM, sometimes smokes weed before taking E and then at the end of the trip. Smoking a joint before taking E makes me more relaxed and ready for the experience. He doesn't smoke too much, just a little bit to get in a cool mood.
    Then, when I am coming down he usually smokes a joint, which makes the return to reality a lot smoother.
    I have sometimes some subtle "closed eyes visuals" from weed, but nothing too intense, just a few patterns.

7. LSDXTCDMT

LSDXTCDMT Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

A Na'vi once told me:

8. jgarlopa

jgarlopa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Cowboy finds that weed and E complement each other very nicely, much more so than most other drugs do when combined. It is one of the few combinations that he will never hesitate to take again at any time. It's like feeling all the uplifting effects of E, but in a more relaxed state of mind, which is never a bad thing.

9. incorrect

incorrect Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Although I am a daily marijuana user, she has found that smoking terminates her roll if the two are mixed. SWIM rarely enjoys mixing herb with stimulants because there is a tendency to just feel sort of tweaked and crazy. MDMA isn't a classical stimulant per se, but it does have some stimulant effects due to the presence of the amphetamine structure.

10. BrainMelt

BrainMelt Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Swim normally never smokes weed, but one time he was in a club on a few really good pills, and someone smoked him up with haze. As soon as it kicked in swim almost felt like he was on shrooms. It was extremely intense and definitely had a strong psychedelic/hallucinatory effect. It was pretty cool.

11. Sniffin Sunshine

Sniffin Sunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

for swim, smoking weed always changes the roll. it has definately caused hallucinations several times, but only very mild ones. she has also gotten very mild hallucinations on rolls with no weed though.

for example she saw trails occasionally while rolling without smoking, but every time she has smoked and rolled she has seen things that appeared to be moving when they werent; a picture of the ocean that looked like the waves were crashing when it was a still picture.

I do not like the feeling that mixing weed with rolls produces though, it makes her feel slightly uncomfortable.. especially while coming down, but most of her friends say weed is necessary when coming down.