Combinations - MDMA and psilocybe mushrooms

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by mc-lean, Feb 27, 2004.

1. mc-lean

mc-lean Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mushrooms and Ecstasy

is this safe? i am thinking about doing it tonnight

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
  2. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes,it should be fairly safe to do.I read some trip reports on Erowid about the combination of these two substances and it should make for a very pleasant night.All the discomforts that you get from mushrooms, like the anxiety, is takin away by the mdma.The visuals are very intense.Take the E first then about an hour later eat the mushies.Let us know how it was.

3. ibbjamin

ibbjamin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I actually think that eating the mushrooms before the E is a better idea because the mush lasts longer, and it is an interesting rush when the roll kicks in while you are at or near the peak of the experience. If you can time it out this well, "hippie-flippin" is great, and generally you come down from both around the same time. At this point, I reccommend nursing the comedown with copious amounts of dank ass chronic.

4. stef

stef Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E and shrooms are a wonderfull experience.heavy heavy heavy social feeling,with real heavy visionels,for me.i toke my mushi when i had 2 clavers behind me.ooooh my GOD!!!!really the top 10 expierence!PEACE,and you must use drugs in a good way!!!

5. sadistic_juggal

sadistic_juggal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    heyz i neva her tha term hippie flipn i use candyflipn but yea great experience but az alwayz mescilin and E makez tha best trip but dun eva do peyote and E cause u wont feel tha roll to tha full max and wat u feel makez u tweak more

6. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    candy flippin generally refers to LSD and MDMA, I would have to agree with ibjamin on the dose timing. I would also suggest taking a slightly lower dose of shrooms than usual, and a regular dose of E (ie 1 pill, but make sure it is 'good'). I would take the pill about a half hour to an hour of noticing the effects of the shrooms; if you don't have additional pills it can suck coming down off the E while stil tripping balls...

7. AshleyLongridge

AshleyLongridge Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I hippieflipped and it was really fun. Your happy and seeing all this weird shit.
    Take one pill and an 1/8th of shrooms and you should be fine

8. globalloon

globalloon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    do this. and drink some cider for that real westcountry experience...
    first time my girlfriend took mushies was just before a little mdma, we were in the woods at a free party and she was describing all this roman cathedral architecture around us. she was genuinely surprised to find out it was just a wood in the morning

9. Ewok

Ewok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone ever tried mushrooms while taking pills? I've heard this works great because it makes you feel a lot happier while shrooming? Any takes on this?

10. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yup, a cracking combo, well covered on other bits of the forum. Run a search on Hippy Flips, E and Shrooms, etc.

11. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yeah the too work in harmony. I did them both at this club where they had this outside garden thing near the back with a train line going past and really trippy lighting. He was just sat down unable to move with a big smile on his face wondaring what the train was

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  12. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea hippyflipping is nice. Shrooms sometimes make me too anxiouis etc. MDMA thrown in on the mix makes it awesome. Much less chance of having a bad trip I would say. Definitely onw of my favorite combos.

13. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes it is the bee's knees. throw in som nitrous and prepare to have a good time.

14. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Just remember to make sure you won't be coming down from the MDMA whilecoming up on the shrooms, this can be unpleasant.

15. Thorkelson

Thorkelson Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have done pills before and shrooms before but not the two together. Sometimes mushrooms can make you a bit anxious and pills make you feel a lot more comfortable so i can imagine shrooms and pills being good together. Never really thought about it before reading this so i may have to give it a go.

16. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i did this at the weekend. took an e, my first in about 3 months, and it was nice. then i had the equivalent of 30g fresh of dry philosophers stone truffles (i didnt weigh them, i just knew they were 30g when fresh)

started to come up on them incredibly quickly, like half an hour and my vision was getting weird. ive never taken enough mushrooms before to hallucinate properly, so this was an experience in itself. but as the visuals got more intense, i got a really bad feeling of nausea, so harsh it started freaking me out. kept having to talk myself calm. eventually i gave up, and went to lie down, which usually seems to work. i dont fully remember what happened after that, it was very intense and enjoyable, but quite strange. kept getting these flashes of really harsh visuals interspersed in the more relaxing beautiful stuff. the comedown was harsh as fuck too, once i became aware of what was going off round me, my head felt like shit, and i felt quite restless. i guess this is the effects of the e comedown, cos ive never felt like that from mushrooms before. half a spliff and some nice music helped nicely though.

i realise now that i took far too many mushrooms, about half what i took wouldve been sufficient. but i dont really regret it. it just couldve been so much better if i was more in control. ill certainly do the combination again, but ill stick to just mushrooms on their own for awhile...

17. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yer ... ive done it , its fukin amazing. only did a small amount of shrooms and it made it well spiritual and really visual. really fried my brain after for a few days though.

To be honest , I got some mad insights , so this may change your perception of life.

18. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ive found the combo to be AMAZING! the only thing ive noticed whenever
    ive tried is an upset stomach. i have never gotten this with each one
    by themselves but always with the combo! but it last like 15-30 mins
    then there is a very euphoric visual pleasent high that is well worth
    the cramp

19. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a fantastic mix,a match made in heaven realy.

20. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    An awsome mix indeed. But for a really trippy experience, try doing some k while waiting for the effects of the hippyflip to set in. It's a really awsome feeling. The k makes tou feel all in slow motion and then, all of the suddon you start feeling like your lifting off the ground and because the k makes you feel relaxed and numb, you usually don't feel the nausea when the hippyflip sets in. (at least in my case)[​IMG]