Culture - MDMA and Vicks vapor rub VS Vicks inhaler

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by WrtngCocaineTutorial, Sep 4, 2006.

1. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Vicks vapor rub or Vicks inhaler

What's you's favortie when rolling?

I haven't tried, nor heard of neither one, cause they don't sell much foreign stuff at the drugstore. But I am most definatly going to give it a try. But he has to order online though.

I found some more info on vicks,

says you can't use it much. not sure if there are side effects from breaking the limit.
    12 yrs. & older: 2 inhalations in each nostril, not more often than every 2 hours.

Does You spary a lot when using?

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I hasn't used either when on XTC but there are a few different brands that are all pretty much the same that may be availible. Vicks just happens to be the most popular and well known.

3. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    when I used mdma, he occassionally used vicks vapo-rub. a small amount under the nostrils really felt nice. the vicks website lists the active ingredients as:
    4.8% Camphor (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
    2.6% Menthol (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
    1.2% Eucalyptus oil (cough suppressant)
    surely there must be some comparable domestic brand You could use, and probably end up saving money. swim never used the inhaler, though. a little vapo-rub goes a long way (don't use too much, or You might get messy).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006
  4. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    I have used a vicks inhaler just about every roll he's had ( he hasn't rolled that much though). Yea, it's cool and it feels kinda good, but in his opinion it's just something to do. It's never been that amazing to him.

5. TheFonz

TheFonz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    To use the Inhaler: People put their mouth just over the holes on one side of the inhaler and then blow LIGHTLY over the face......

I said that vapor rub is better. just rub some on the hands and rub the hands together to warm up the material and activate it......

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ben-Gaye on the nuts - make your boy dance.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    but it feels so pleasantly soothing afterwards...once you've gotten over the perception that your nuts have just gone supernova.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ooh Laa Laa! Advice from HELL! LOL!

9. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I has used both once or twice but if u want something to inhale up your nose while rolling then poppers is the way forward

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    on that note, hairspray is not a good choice of a personal lubricant...

11. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    as I would before the past week have been in agreement with SWIdnb warrior about poppers, but Vicks vapour rub is nothing like adding poppers to a roll its completely different. SWIM must add that Vicks followed quickly by poppers while rolling was very enjoyable, I used the vicks by dawbing some onto a tea towel and then inhaling through it.
    Must have been odd for other campers to have been woken in the early hours of the morning to horrified shouts of "I cant find the ***** Vicks"

12. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    E + vicks + poppers + nos, SWIM can never get enough of these things when he's rolling, and as degrading poppers or whipped cream related produce may seem, hysterical shouts of "pass me that fucking vicks" gasped between giggling fits has to be the lowest of lows from an outsider's perspective.

It's moments like these I think "oh shit, what have I become?", always swiftly followed up with "I could do with some pills and vicks right now actually..."

13. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM prefers the rub; very nice and in her area, easier to find.

14. TrialByFire

TrialByFire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I enjoyed a little bit of vapor rub, however on a side note, icy-hot is NOT something to use at all as it's too intense...

15. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    has anyone tried Vicks Cough Drops ?
    Or a really strong breath mint?

16. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No I have not But will this weekend, I think its the vicks reaction on the nose that makes it so enjoable but if stong mints could be as good or better they are definatly worth trying.
    Has anybody woken up with theyre head in a vicks rag?

17. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's Vick's inhaler is never far from hand when rolling, and neither are the Altoids.

18. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Update: SWIM experimented just a bit last weekend. The cavies were dosed with 25mg 2C-B followed by 125 M1 and I tried both the inhaler and the Vapo-Rub on subjects. The Inhaler gave a nice headrush. However, when a small amount of Vapo-Rub was placed under twitchy cavy nostrils, the thrill was gone almost immediately. SWIM's cavy says she stops smelling it within a minute or 2. Only the inhaler provides the headrush SWIM trying to induce in her test cavies. Cavy's mate doesn't care for either, so he is out of the loop on this round of tests.

19. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd recommend a Benzedrex inhaler. Don't eat the cotton thing inside, just inhale it. Those things make SWIM feel pretty good even when he's not on anything else.

20. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I tried the Benzedrex once because it was noticeably cheaper and she thought it smelled a bit "icky". Vick's Inhaler smells like menthol and eucalyptus, but the Bendedrex had an undertone of dirty socks.

SWIM guess that's why the perfume industry does so well - we all perceive smells so differently. There are a few smells that the ancient parts of our brains react violently to (cadaverine, for one) but that's a survival mechanism. Better to toss your cookies than to hold on to that questionable water buffalo you(r ancestor) ate.

But other than that, the rest is a matter of personal perception.