MDMA First-Time Advice:

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Fox, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Fox

Fox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi all :)
    First of all, I'm really glad I've found somewhere where I can get perfect answers to all the questions I have. Secondly, I'm sorry if a similar topic has already been posted - I searched but couldn't find anything that specifically related to what I wanted to ask.

Suppose I was planning on trying MDMA (powder/crystal form) very soon with her boyfriend. She would probably consider getting a hotel room for the day/night because both herself and her boyfriend would not be able to find time alone in their respective houses (parents/siblings etc.).

SWIM and her bf would mix it with water, and ingest it that way. They would probably bring music to listen or to dance to, but I think they're just really looking for a relaxing, intense time together, not a club or party type of experience.

What would you suggest for her first time? (his too).
    Precautions, suggestions, things to do?

Thanks so much in advance. :)

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well, its probably best for You first time to be somewhere where you can enjoy it an relax rather than in a club. A hotel sounds good because whilst there at least You won't have to worry about the parents or siblings walking in. Advice to consider is making sure that you don't dehydrate by regularly sipping water (don't down lots though because that can be dangerous), don't mix it with any other drugs including alcohol.

Also try and get the supplies from a reliable source and make sure You dose correcly. Around 80mg of pure MDMA would be very nice for a first time. If possible purchase a testing kit so You can be sure of what their buying.

Erowid has quite a lot of good information

3. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
  4. hyperlite

hyperlite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM highly recommends getting at least one CONSIDERATE/KNOWLEDGEABLE veteran of MDMA use.....It can be one of the most beautiful drugs when You is with someone who knows what they're doing and can be scary as hell when You is with somone who doesn't.....

I am still sore from welcoming some noobs into the club, doing it the right way........SWIM enjoys doing it and making sure their first experience is special. I'm sure You knows somebody that won't mind "babysitting" per say....let them do the work and You can enjoy the blowup.

ps- If You starts to get too hot, use damp towels NOT ice packs.....and becareful with the vick's inhaler, sometimes it sprays mist out....NOT fun when it gets in your eye.....

5. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    No longer relevant

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  6. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Unles You is dancing (or otherwise physically active) this is too much, and runs the risk of hyponatraemia. Juice is also better than plain water as it reduces the risk of salt depletion.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    good advice swiJatelka. I has known a casualty of hyponatraemia, and it is seriously a tragedy when it occurs. I find sports drinks or juice to be great for rolling for this reason, plus they sometimes provide vitamins which swiy's body will be thankful for later.

I would also advice having some good movies on hand in case You doesnt want to listen to music the whole time. something happy or funny is best, I find. maybe also consider taking some paper and a pen to write or draw? E can bring out some great creativity and is helpful with self analysis as well, and if its not going to be a party experience, there is the chance that there can be some serious soul searching and revelations that You may want to write down so they can remember it while sober.

8. WrtngCocaineTutorial

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    What work could we be talking about here? I am very interested

9. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Yeh, SWIF is also interested as he'll be welcoming some friends to MDMA use quite soon too.

10. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    things to do on MDMA......relax,listen to some good music and have a good chat....thats what its all about. swim also enjoys smoking weed while buzzing/rolling. how much is You planning on taking for her first time?

11. WrtngCocaineTutorial

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    buy some chewing gum. It's nice to have if jaw clenching gets bothersome

12. WrtngCocaineTutorial

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    it's often written in trip reports that "we didn't eat" before taking MDMA,..
    not sure if it's an advice, or just a loose talk. I've seen it a couple of times.

13. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I would suggest parachuting it rather than drinking it.

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That would be advice. Food can dilute the effects and prevent the "break-through" effect - resulting in a wired experience with little positive to be said for it. 4 + hours at least for an empty stomach.

15. WrtngCocaineTutorial

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    hmmm. 4hours not eating before, and MDMA makes one lose all the appetite,. Which lasts at least an additional 4 hours . that's a long time without food. Maybe it's best to just snort the pills

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If one can't avoid food for 8 hours, one should consider a diet. SWIM must be as big as a barn! LOL!

17. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...