Combinations - MDMA & Ketamine

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Bajeda, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am interested in trying the combination of MDMA and Ketamine as he has heard that rather beneficial and moving experiences can develop from the resulting synergy. However, there doesn't seem to be much if any information in the forums pertaining to this pairing.

I don't want to go for K-Hole doses, but rather lower doses of insufflated Ketamine to merge with the MDMA roll. He isn't sure how much K to go for or when the best time is to do it though.

Below are some experience reports I found on the web relating to this combination...

There are some experiences to look over, though they don't really tell swim enough.

So who's kittyflipped, how did they do it, and what did they think of it?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    SWIm has tried it on three occasions. The first time he really enjoyed it, going into a weird sort other-worldly place. The second two times he didn't care for it much at all-- the two drugs seemed like discordant voices. When the MDMA wears off perhaps, the experience gets twisted.

Now, ketamine and methylone is a different matter. That combination can offer exceptionally beautiful and vivid visuals and wonderful euphoria and (apparent) insights if the circumstances are right (ie, secure).

3. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIdr hasnt tried this combo yet, but has taken X with some synthetic mescaline, and they made a great synergy together. So ketamine and ecstacy seem like they would go well together too, although mescaline has pretty different effects than ketamine, so he is still "iffy" on this combo.

4. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

So would You recommend trying the combination while the strength of the MDMA effects is still high? Why did You enjoy his first experience with the combo more than the others?

Also, does You enjoy the effects of Ketamine on its own generally, or does he usually not mess with it.

5. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I am not sure why the first experience was so much better. It was so good he tried it again twice. It may be because SWIM no longer gets that much positive from MDMA anyway any more.

The first time SWIM redosed on MDMA once and K a few times. It was a memorable 12 hours or so, but left him drained for a couple of days. He felt like he had crossed over to somewhere.

Possibly you don't need too much ketamine-- only lines of 100 mg or so (at a guess), repeated a few times.

The second two times the combo just felt wrong.

(Snorting small bumps of K to soften the come down from MDMA is different from taking a dose whilst peaking on MDMA-- that seems alamost inevitably enjoyable-- in a relaxed situation.)

SWIm says that,unlike MDMA, which gets less enjoyable with experience, K just gets better and better-- once you have (to paraphrase John Lilly) learned to ride the 'K waves'. Were it not for a couple of accidents which have occured to SWIM whilst taking K, he says he would take it regularily, but he thinks it should be treated with respect and some caution.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  6. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    SWIM heard about people who take K in a club. While his experience of it is limited, this doesnt sound right at all. Maybe its just a case of learning to ride the waves, but he certainly wouldnt recommend for the first few times. Otherwise, he and most of his friends found it thoroughly enjoyable, with the correct set and setting. (But this is a forum for MDMA, not Ket).

SWIM\'s never tried a combo of MDMA and ket.

7. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes namooP this is a forum for MDMA and not Ketamine, but I was interested in trying the two together and as the roll seems like it would be the dominant presence in the experience given its duration and strength I decided to put the thread in here.

I have already tried Ketamine and doesn't need more information on it, but rather wants information on the combination in particular, specifically for a cotrolled setting - so no clubs or raves though experiences with the combo in such an environment would be helpful as well.

8. namooP

namooP

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I know. That was addressed at myself, not you, because I didn\'t actually have anything to contribute on the combination.

9. Regretamine

Regretamine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    K and MDMA is one of the best combinations ever.

10. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^^^^ Care to elaborate?

11. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    ket and MDMA leads to a very good experience. you should take the MDMA then when u start to come down, take about 50mg of ket (I use the end of a door ket and sniffs off that, it seems easier when wrecked) and it will give u a very stong euphoric feeling, it seems to make u peak stonger than what the MDMA did. u can only do this once in 1 night though cos if u take anymore then u will start tripping and from this point on u might as well carry on kettin so that u K-hole. another good thing with this combination is that you will get some very pleasant visuals such as patterns on the walls or anythin u look at.
    also the comedown the next morning wont feel the same, it will just giv u a very lazy and very relaxed feeling because of the ket.

1. 5/5,
      thanks for sharing
      Mar 5, 2007
  12. enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    ^ Snorting k 'bumps' when coming down form MDMA works well and is quite popular.

13. Regretamine

Regretamine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It's best to do some K shortly before you come up on MDMA, that's a great feeling. And then when you sober up from the K, you're still buzzing your tits off from the MDMA! And yeah K's also very good for a come down, better than weed imo.

14. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o
    SKATE (MDMA + K, nasal): podwer down 2 or 3 rolls and mix them with 1g K. (of course if you think you can deal that amounts) and take it in a 3 hs time. GReat experience, althought it "colds down" the X, makes the trip very spichedellic but a lot less phisical.
    after many times doing it, I would rather do X first and tehn K on teh comedown.

15. Bildo

Bildo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I would imagine that ketamine and MDMA would actually be quite a dangerous combination and could easily damage the heart very similarly to speedballing. i.e strong depressant + strong stimulant.
    I have tried this once and had a confusing yet enjoyable time in a controlled environment.

16. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ketamine has little to no depressant effects I thought though... Isn't that why doctors sometimes use it for the elderly and young as an alternative to other analgesics?

17. VitaminK22

VitaminK22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.K.
    ketamine is an anaesthetic and swim always thought that anaesthetics are neither a depressant or a stimulant, but they're in their own group

18. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    Ketamine + Ecstasy

I really did use the search bar but found nothing,

I was wondering what its like say taking ecstasy then k

or k then e

thanks

19. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Re: Ketamine + Ecstasy

I have heard that K can prolong an E trip, but has not found that to be the case. SWIM really only has one experience though. He took the E, and it was a good five hours after he started to roll before the kitty came along. So he probably took it too late for any lengthening of the roll to happen Chemically speaking (not that I am fluent in chemistry or neurology) he doesn't see how these two would combine to enhance one another. I think if one just started rolling, and then did some K, they would feel the effects of both, one would not cancel out another. But some folks here probably know some critters who have gone through the experience and can share their anecdotes.

20. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada