MDMA Love Thread

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Man Choch, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Man Choch

Man Choch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    To all of you who are having a roll of love, post here. Positive vibes only please!

2. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    love - or deep connection

anyone else who has experienced a deep, deep connection with a friend, or even a stranger, lasting weeks after rolling together? :crazy

like we are so close, despite the fact the we aren't. lol

3. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    HELL yes, SWIM sometimes wonders if all his relationships aren't just these delusions, and he never finds out cause he rolls with his mates almost every single week, and then he thinks, so what? who gives a fuck? It's pretty awesome either way

4. tara_hearts

tara_hearts Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Love makes the world go 'round.

My best experience with rolling was with her life partner. She and he already cared for each other deeply, and when they took xtc together, it was amazing. She never felt so close and so in love with anyone. She told him everything she felt about him, everything she loved about him and he told her the same. She was scared when she woke up the next morning that he would think it was the x talking and other, but again that morning they had the same talk and held each other and kissed. I believe it helped their relationship by allowing them to say what they felt with no qualms or apprehension. They call it love therapy ;)

5. CrystalDextro

CrystalDextro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This seems to swim like the compassion feeling and the intoxication inhibits problems from a loving/caring relationship allowing people to get closer. I have never rolled but had some mental problems with chronic use of dex at a young age and had nothing holding him back similar to this and a compassionate feeling to everyone. Althrough i'm not "rollin" i've shared a similar experiance it intrigues me that emotion, happiness, and recreational/responsible drug use have such positive effects. I'm really happy for all of you experiancing this great thing.