Combinations - MDMA, modafinil, and fluoxetine (Prozac)

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Raw edge, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Raw edge

Raw edge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Swim recently was re-prescribed prozac at 20mg p/d. I feltthat, that dosage was pointless so started his dosage at 40mg. He had about 40 tabs lying around as he had previously quit them cold turkey. Swim who has been sleeping too much lately and feeling very lethargic has acquired a quantity of modafinil. He has decided to run this with his prozac. I have noticed drowzyness from prozac in the past and is already sleeping too much. He took this comboa t approox 10pm tonight.

He hopes that a dosage of 200mg p/d will counter this. So he started his new regiment today. He met with friends in a bar and felt that his mood was somewhat elevated and peaky with some moderate anxiety. He enjoyed himself and return to a friends house where he procured a small half of a double stack XTC, type unknown. I was not expecting to feel any effects from this dosage. As swim understood it, XTC, and modafinil compete for the same pathway and was expecting the effect to be negligable.

In addition I have ran XTC, approx 10 times in the past, taking upto 3.5 pills in a night. However I has not taken any in approx 2 years. He took his XTC dosage atb approx 1am. I was pleasently suprised to find himself on a nice roll. SWIM normally doesn't normally lose his inhibitions on XTC, however he has found that on this occasion that he has lost them. I am unsure whether the Modafinil had any part in this or not. SWim has gone home alone still rolling. I am a strange sort and enjoy his drugs regardless of company or lack of.

I have mentioned that his favourite pills are ones which make him trip. I haven't tripped off these but has given his thumbs up. If only swim knew what kind they were.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  3. Raw edge

Raw edge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I have only recently recommenced prozac administration. It takes a few weeks for it to demonstrate, it's effects. Maybe if I was to try this in a few weeks, he would not acheive any benefit from it.

Just to add I got bored with the buzz a little after 4am he thinks, and decided to sleep. He achieved this by the administration of 15mg zimovane. Swim woke up with that distinctive metal taste in his mouth, and still feels a little dopey. I am feeling hungry now as he hasn't eated since 8pm yesterday. I know this will wear off but does not know if he should administer some ephedra now or wait till he is back to normal.

I am unsure if it has any significance but has decided to mention that he had administered approx 100mg codiene the night prior to this. I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read his post and welcomes all comments.

4. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim cant recomend ever mixing mdma and Prozac, seritonine syndrome is a bitch.

5. Raw edge

Raw edge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I have heard something to this efect b4. As he has only started treatment, he felt the risks would be significantly lower. i.e it take a few weeks for the prozac to re-regualte the re-uptake of serotonin.for fullness I mentioned I had started prozac, but I don't believe it has any influence in his overall experience.

Swim will continue to administer Modafinil and Prozac and hopefully will have something positive to report.