1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

MDMA Pills and their Symbols

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Sandozboy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Sandozboy

Sandozboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jan 8, 2004
    I know that a lot of the symbols put on X pills (or acid blotter) have arcane or sublime meanings, but I've never been able to figure out the ones having to do with automobile companies.

Any insight?
  2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 27, 2004
    from U.K.
    Maybe its just because they are easy to remember. Just swims opinion though there maybe another reason.
  3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 26, 2006
    probably because theyre simple and easy to remember like matti says. each variety of pill is a brand, like anything else, and a logo is a good way to remember, "oh, i had a good time on mitsubishis, i believe i'll look for those again this weekend".

the disadvantage of branding pills is that since its an illegal business, anyone can steal the logo and pass off sub-par pills as their own. but its probably a marketing thing more than anything else.