1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

MDMA really that bad?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by sonerer, Jul 28, 2005.

1. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 4, 2005
    Is pure MDMA actually as dangerous as the media make it out to be? After doing much research I've found that the only real reasons for death are from other crap they put in it and from over or under drinking water + other stupid crap.

There aren’t really any side effects that are much worse than drinking or smoking.

We should be able to buy a point of MDMA from the bottle shop! Think how much better and refined it would be if it was made legally by legitimate companies.

There would be no deaths from people taking bad pills, less from people drinking too much or not enough water because of the mandatory warnings and constant bombardment of advertising im sure would follow the legalization.
    Maybe in a perfect world.....
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 1, 2005
    I don't know about what you have bankrolling your anti-drug movement there in Aus, but here in the Untied Snakes it is the liquor industry that pours millions of $$$ into "The War on Drugs." So I think it unlikely we'll be finding MDMA in a bottle shop anytime soon. Besides, who would be more likely to vote for a bunch of war-mongering fascist liars? Someone who experiments with mind-expanding psychoactive chemicals? Or a puking, combatative drunken slob?
  3. Trippopotamus

Trippopotamus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 18, 2005
    The only "real" risk i can think of that the drug actually causes and not the person using it incorrectly is neurotoxicity. Also if your actually a crazy you'll find out.[​IMG]

But... the neurotoxicity of MDMA shows no behavioral changes so, so far its nothing important AND...

It can be prevented by taking large doses of antioxidants at the time you take it (such as vitamin C). AND!!! taking a large does of vitamin C has been tested on rats and it shows that the next MDMA dosage was actually more powerful, suggesting that if humans do it too, the tolerance will decrease! Allowing you to never "lose the magic".

But this is only a scientific estimation so far and no tests have been done on humans, but so far data from MDMA in rats has been relatively good in transferring it to humans.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2010