Combinations - MDMA + Rohypnol

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Allez, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Allez

Allez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There seems to be mixed review on the positives and negatives of mixing MDMA and downers like Rohibinol, Valium and Xanax, so I thought I'd give I review of something I read one time. The specific downer used was Rohininol.

I read about two different experiences. The first was SWIM's first time on MDMA with some more experienced friends. It was a fun night, but he'll spare you the details of yet another roll. It was afterwards the fun started. I was quite happy to relax, but the more experienced friends decided to end the night with one last ecstasy pill and one Rohibinol, taken together. The roll was over and eveyone was in the chill-out, afterglow stage.

When it kicked it (maybe 10 minites), I got one guy to start talking random rubbish.

- "Don't you have to pick up your sister?"
    - "Oh shit, yeah." (Goes to stand up)..... "What am I doing?"
    - "Turning off the TV"
    - "Okay" (Walks to th TV, which is off. Looks confused)
    - "Well?"
    - "......."
    - "Bring over my bag!"
    - "Shit, sorry" (brings over SWIM's bag)

It went on like that for quite a while. At one point, after being quiet for a while, he shouts out, "Bicycle kick!........ Shit, I thought we were playing football in the park and I was going for a bicycle kick". Then again, this particular guy is a mess after smoking weed. The other guy was more controlled. He was careful not to do anything I could make fun of after. So SWIM put in the effort.

Initally, SWIM gave him a lollipop.

- "Spark that up, there"
    - "Yeah right, spark up a lollipop, yeah? Idiot" He then dropped the lollipop, and when he picked it up, put it in his mouth and tried to light it. Realised what had happened. ".....fuck".

Later, I got the same guy to try skin up a joint with the packaging the Rohibinol came in.

So basically, uppers and downers kinda make you a mess. In small doses, it's managable, but you will be incapable of holding any responsibility until you have slept. A safe environment is important, and a sober sitter (even someone who has been rolling with you) is a good idea.

But it's the second experience I will remember. This one guy thought he was able to handle his drugs. He knew what he was doing. He was a big man. So forget our "1 pill and 1 Rohibinol", he'll take two pills, and three Rohibinol, all at the same time! Mistake.

I remember sitting on the bed as (let's say) Dave told him his intentions. It crossed SWIM's mind to say it was a bad idea, but Dave is a big boy. Let him try it. So Dave took his 5 pills. Immediately afterwards, I was discussing the benefits of going downstairs against those of staying here. As I was talking, Dave was nodding, but soon got a distant look in his eyes.

- "So, downstairs or stay here?"
    - *Continues nodding*

SWIM realises he's switched off. Which isn't that unusual. After 1 and 1 and lads sometimes drift off too. SWIM shakes his shoulder and shouts his name. It get's some response.

- "Let's Head Downstairs! Meet the Others!"
    - *Dave nods agreement and gets to his feet. He then proceeds to the wardrobe, opens the door, and attempts to climb in.*

The wardrobe wasn't exactly stable so SWIM ran over, stopped it falling on him, and pushed him onto the bed. Dave isn't bothered. SWIM calls the others.

"Yeah, Dave's a mess. We need to watch him"
    "He's not, he's fine".

SWI We look at Dave, who had produced his wallet which is brown leather. He hold it and regards it like a hamburger, then proceeds to try to take a bite. SWI We take his wallet. He then picks up a clock and takes a sip.

Ultimately we get him to sit still for a while. Lucklily for us, the downers hit him hard enough to put him to sleep. If it hadn't, he'd have needed constant supervision for the night.

One of the wierdest thing was that every now and then, he'd have a brief moment of clarity.

- "Dave, you need to sit down. Your tripping balls"
    - "I don't know what you thinks wrong with me, but I'm fine" *Back into the wardrobe*

It is a laugh, and a good way to finish off a night rolling, but only in moderation. After 1 and 1, you can handle yourself enough not to put yourself in danger. Just don't try anything the least bit dangerous, and no more then 1 and 1.

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  3. Allez

Allez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: MDMA + Rohibinol

Yeah my mistake.

4. Allez

Allez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh and by the by, you won't remember any of the night after mixing the two. I recommend getting someone to video some of it for future reference.

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    thats very interesting stories and quite entertaining as well haha