1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

MDMA - Snorting vs Oral

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by skilld, Jun 5, 2005.

?
  1. Snorting MDMA

23 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Oral MDMA

79 vote(s)
    54.9%
  3. I haven't tried snorting it

36 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. They're the same

6 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is the difference between snorting and eating pills

i would like to no what difference there is to eatin a pill? i imagine it wouldn't be as good cos u would lose some of the pill.
    what about time? is it faster onset? or last a shorter time?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Fater onset, you get to your peak faster, and your done sooner. Generally it is a little more intense if you snort.

3. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    thats about right. but it hurts a lot.

4. Unsolved

Unsolved Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Please keep in mind that you don't want to snort a lot of pills, especially xtc. It will severly wreck your nose and a couple of other things. XTC is still made from chemicals like a lot of other drugs. End of lecture.

5. ACiD TRiP xxx

ACiD TRiP xxx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Snorting them is a waste of time, I tried it and didn't like it and won't do it again.

6. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Eh...just eat the pill. I generally enjoy the experience more by swallowing it, although snorting one as a supplement seems to work well.

7. korky8097

korky8097 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    ehhh, i only recomend it if you have pure mdma. otherwise i would swollow the pill.

8. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    while snorting brings on a shorter, speedier onset, MDMA is fairly caustic by itself.

snorting pills you are adding binders, as posted above, you will wreck your sinuses, not worth it at all in the long run.

9. Mezza

Mezza Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Although some people claim snorting causes a slight increase in intensity, it has nothing like the increased effect that can be found by snorting some of the other phenethylamines. Also the dose is pretty high at around the 100mg mark, added to which you've got whateverfillerwas used to bind the pill together. It all means your snorting a large quantity of rather caustic powder for no increase in effects. That's why most people stick to eating it!

10. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Male
    Can anyone confirm that crushing it and then swallowing is better than just swallowing whole? I usually chew it up and then wash down with a beer or other liquid. Always seems to work well.
    I've never just swallowed whole.

11. fek_you_all

fek_you_all Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    When you crush it, you tend to lose a lot, so in the end the effect wont be as strong. Other then that, it hasnt made a huge difference one way or another with me.

12. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o Male
    I've never heard this before. Can anyone else confirm?

13. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    the whole point about crushing it is that it can be absorbed quicker sublingually.

14. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think snorting is a waste. it feels like its going to work a little but all thah appens is my eyes get dialated and my heart beats fast. and i dontthink you could actually ''roll'' good while jus snorthing it i dontthink itd give you as great of a body buzz or anything. maybe snorting a tiny bit at the end of the night jus a lil bump. it feels more mental than anything makes ya not so down. thats the only time i snort any e is on a come down and only a bump

15. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male
    the only times ive snorted have been towards the end of the night, after ive already had 3-5 pills (back when i used to do loads) and eat them wouldnt really do much, if i snorted a half then i could feel it a little. which was more than id get from eating a whole one. but as mentioned above, it is not something you should do regularly, its pretty bad for you. if you really want a more powerful experience, stick it up your arse.

as for crushing and swallowing, the only difference itll make is that you come up quicker. the rate at which food is absorbed by your stomach depends on surface area, and obviously a crushed pill has a much bigger surface area than a whole one. try putting it in a cup of tea and stirring it til its dissolved, its really nice...

16. rapeamine

rapeamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM Thinks it's just crushed up pills.
    Take a big fat line and hope for the best!

But Yeah, to the OP - SWIM loves snorting E and that's pretty much the only way he's taken it (Only actually eaten like 6 pills his whole life). The head rush is just insane when you're rushing and rail a big line. The only problem with it is that the comedown is sooner and you just want to go buy more :(. If you have a tolerance and you're an addictive dude you'll probably be broke by the end of the night (If you're poor like me [​IMG]).

17. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    This simply isn't true. You don't lose anything if you eat/snort it all. The only way you will lose any is if you actually spill the crushed up powder or something.

18. Alisha21

Alisha21 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Crushing and snorting of pills has a longer affect than just swallowing the pill whole. It hurts worse than other drugs, depending on the purity of the pill your crushing. If your going to snort pills you might want to use pure MDMA. It gives you a more ballanced high. Like you don't have ahardcome down, and usually no nausea.

19. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Nope, shorter duration - think about how it is entering your system, logically.. [​IMG]

20. daveman

daveman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ive snorted a few different pills, and it makes my BRAIN HURT BADLY, i do not recomend doing it