Opinions - MDMA vs. cocaine vs. amphetamine

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Cuberun, May 19, 2005.

1. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    My main experience lies with ecstasy, I'd say I've done speed the least amount of times. I'm not a frequent user of chemical drugs, a maximum of 15-20 occassions during a year. I've done cannabis, shrooms, acid, downers, a research chem or two, smartdrugs (beh) and probably a couple i forgot to mention. I'm fairly disciplined and not someone who gets addicted easily. The only thing I've been addicted to really has been coffee(caffeine) which I stopped drinking when I realized the addiction.

The way I rank them is;
    1. Ecstasy
    2. Speed
    3. Cocaine
    (my personal opinion and not some law, others have their personal preferences obviously)
    They're all great and pleasurable substances you take to feel pretty damn goood unlike say cannabis which makes everything cool, and psychedelics which makes everything pretty amazing (or horrible if you enter the darkside).

For cocaine you're probably best off getting about a gram for an evening (NOT TO BE SHARED!). It's the only drug out of the 3 which I'd mix with alcohol if I felt like it. I think you've got the most control on cocaine and you don't look as drugged on the other two which WOULD make it a good substance for clubbing. The problem lies in the fact that you have to keep snortin it which leads to slight paranoia as you enter the toilets every 30-45 minutes + you have to set up the lines and what not, oral use is a waste really. It also damages your nose and leaves it in a bit of a state...

I'd much rather prefer doing amphetamines, they last long and you have the option of taking it orally rather than just railing the stuff. It's not as smooth as coke when you snort it, but once you're "up" you don't care about the burn. My preferred method would be to rail first AND then take it orally for a refill so to speak. However, I've the least experience with speed as I tend to distance myself from it as it's definitely the most addictive drug out of the 3 FOR ME. Simply because it's dirty cheap compared to coke, the effects are fairly similar (if not better) and last much longer. A day after the coke leaves me feeling fairly normal, however a day after speed I'm usually fatigued. Health wise i feel that speed might have a bit more of an impact but shouldnt be a problem with very moderate use. Your skin gets some sort of glow or shine after use which is a side effect I don't like too much. If youve ever noticed the skin of old crankheads.. Of course, this goes away after a day or so. The effects keeps you euphoric and optimistic about everything. You can watch a movie, chill out even though your heart is racing.

Ecstasy is the cream of the crop in terms of sheer pleasure. I haven't found anything to match the euphoria on ecstasy and probably won't. the peak will last much longer than cocaine but you can't really refill for too long. I can stay in a nice peak for 2 hours, then with refills feel pretty fucking good for 4 more hours not 100% peak but still better than speed and coke rushes. Many people dislike the comedown and day after, but as I'm a moderate user I never have any problems with it. As soon as the effects let off I'm into bed and fast asleep (usually within 10 minutes). I wake up feeling a bit mellow and fatigued with a lost appetite. I think ecstasy, despite being the most euphoric is the least addictive for me. That's just me though, I take great pleasure in a roll and then I remember it for weeks and have no immediate urge to do it again. It makes it much more special when you do it. I actually wish I had some now as I haven't done ecstasy for over 8 months (before that I've done it on maybe over 40 occassions). So that's how "addictive" it is to me but I guess it's time for it again I'm sure it'll blow me away to high heavens.

I think all of these drugs are great if you're a person who has strong self discipline and addiction control. If you do get addicted fairly easily then you should definitely stay away from amphetamines, and also coke if you have a lot of money. I wouldn't pass coke up if someone offered it to me but I don't think it's worth going out buying it. You can get more bang for the buck with the other two. You will be on a much more socially acceptable behaviour though and it's not as easily detected as speed or ecstasy. On a good ecstasy roll it's near impossible to convince someone that you've not been taking drugs.

There's a lot to say about these drugs but this is just my quick comparison rant. HYPOTHETICALLY If i'd be looking to do something next it would definitely be ecstasy followed byamphetamines, wheter I'm gonna chill out at home and immerse myself or go out on a spree. just remember that the less you do them the better they get.

MOD EDIT: These posts were made before the self-incrimination rule was in place.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  2. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    id go
    1.Ecstasy
    2.coke
    3.speed
    E for the same reasons it rocks [​IMG]

I dont really like speed, its too sharp and "on the edge of your seat" to session it off around a house and if I was going out id do E.

I give coke 2nd as at least if you bored you can grab a gram and chill with some mates while watching T.V. Its even good while your down the pub, which I think the other two aint. Price is the bad thing though.

3. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    id say

1. Excstacy
    2. Speed
    3. Coke

I dont reaslly rate coke as a drug at all for me, it siomply does nothing. i snort it, and feel nothing. i then snort another line. still nothing. 5 minuts later, nothing. what the fuck, snort the whole gram in one go, not very pleasent at all. it doesnt work on my sister either, i just dont know why it doesnt work for me, ive hardly ever done it. Give me pills anyday. Speed has such a bad come down on, worse than pills. all it does is make me stay awake and thats it. and more aware/

4. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I'd agree that coke isn't that great a drug, but it can do WONDERFUL things in combination with proper psychedelics. Ecstasy and coke together makes for an amazing experience, and I'd also recommend LSD and coke. You have to be careful, coke pushes the heart rate up, so if it's already high'ish you could potentially go to a danger level. However I've never had any difficulties as long as I keep the lines small.

Overall coke strengthensthe trip significantly, and also introduces a fantastic level of euphoria.

5. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Cocaine does indeed go well with and significantly boost the power of psychedelics. However although it feels very good, it can also also, not surprisingly, bring in a certain level of arrogance and feelings of personal power. If the object of the trip is learning and self-development then you need to be careful that you don't get carried away with feelings of you own self-importance, losing any valuable lessons which could otherwise be gained.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    1. Cocaine
    2. MDMA
    3. Speed

Coke has the best "hit". I occasionally get aggressive cravings for coke (maybe the beginning of a problem) and there's nothing that satisfies me like the occasional line.

MDMA is fine, it really relaxes me but I feel a bit weak and useless whilst on it. There are too many bad side effects for it to be the best.

Speed is like coke's little brother. It's good, but it's not as effective and it tastes a bit rough.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2005
  7. lancelot

lancelot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I totally agree. drugs aren't for everyone, but it's fine if you are
    responsible and moderate its use. Yeah, nothing beats MDMA for me.

8. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    Ecstasy is pure bliss in my opinion. It truly makes the night a completely different experience if going out clubbing. I can't see how anyone would not appreciate Ecstasy for its effects. I agree that, under certain circumstances, it can be a bit of overkill (hanging out around the house, going to local bar/pub, playing video games, etc.). However, if going out clubbing or to a raging party, how can anything really beat it?

Obviously, its best if some people you're going out with are rolling as well. This way you're not the only one revv'd up.

I've never done speed.

Cocaine is nice but it's just a rush, not a nice long euphoric buzz like ecstasy. Also, I don't really like to snort anything and unfortunately this is the only method of ingestion I know of for Coke. Coke also amps me up so much that I can be uncontrollable whereas Ecstasy at least keeps me rationale.

9. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1. cocaine
    2. MDMA
    3. speed

Although cocaine is so short lived compared to MDMA, if you have
    quality shit that short amount of time is just so much better than the
    drawn-out mild euphoria of MDMA, in my opinion. Speed I wouldnt say I
    ever achieve any euphoria from..just alertness, but i have no
    complaints ;)

10. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd rather take e over coke anyday. The coke comedowns make me suicidial if I do enough. Speed, I've never done so I can't tell you either way I've heard it's great though, again comedowns suck.

11. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ecstasy is definitely numero uno, I have only done coke a couple times, two times while rolling and once while drunk, the times he was rolling he didn't feel anything special, but the time that hes was drunk it sobered him up and he had loads of energy and went for a sprint down the street![​IMG]No experience with speed though, it just hasn't been around for him yet.

12. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1.mdma
    2.speed.
    3.cocaine

mdma you cant beat it nothing compares you dont even feel like the same person any more you jus feel compleyley not normal.

speed is good but i sweat way to much when i do it. eveyrthig on my body sweats but i do like it for the most part. iits really good the night a roll like when it hits day light get some speed and ur all werided uot and like twacked out the rest of the day.

cocaine i only like it when i do it and i only wnat more and more i feel like 2 much of a feene on it

13. AnythingButAmp

AnythingButAmp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    quick question, some one told me that if u do coke not to roll for a
    like a week cause you wont feel anything, is that true? how do they
    mix? any1 no?

14. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    Going clubbing is great of course but I don't mind rolling at home with a few male n female friends in your comfort zone.

15. kj_hash420

kj_hash420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    1. ecstasy
    2. speed
    3. coke

nothing can beat mdma, just add a little music and u will have the best time of your life, only done coke once and have no desire to do it again, wears off to fast and costs way too much, speed gave me similar effects to coke but i liked it more because it lasted longer and was cheaper

but mdma is not only my fav out of these 3, it is my fav drug period

16. newguy22

newguy22 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1.coke
    2.xtc
    3.speed.
    i have never done speed, but i do know that if you mix a little coke with some baking soda and either, cook it and create a nice rock and smoke it, there is no rush like it that i have found.
    xtc is awsome because it lasts so long, and it has a really awsome rush as well.
    and like i said ive never done speed, but am willing to give it a go, i heared it is like a coke rush but it lasts longer, and if so, then it might put xtc in the number 3 position.but not because xtc sucks by no means, xtc is an awsome drug by far.so no disrespecting the xtc.

17. astenu

astenu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1) XTC

speed tears you up in a bad way physically. coke makes you talk too much & too fast & brings the risk of seizures. X is perfect for the 1st 2-3 times and then looses some its "magic". i'd pick X and forget the others

18. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    When I need stimulation, I use speed. When I want to do sth recreationally I use MDMA (although I cannot obtain it anymore :( ). I like it not for its stimualnt effects, but for the emotional opening and the positive thinking. It is by far the best substance I've ever tried!

19. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Mine would have to be....

1. Speed
    2. Coke
    3. Ecstacy

Call me crazy but im just not a fan of xtc for some odd reason, I like coke but due to the longer duration of speed and that its available in pharm form i choose it over coke.

I have even had pure mdma powder in the past and it really didnt give me much opening or emotional love and what everyone else seems to get, friends i was with at the time even thought it was awsome. It's very wierd but ive tried on many occasions, and am yet to find it to be worth what ppl say it is.

20. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    WTF.. all my friends keep telling me that biks are a waste of money when u do coke cause the coke cancels out the biks effects all together...