MDMA vs opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by lopper7, Dec 16, 2005.

1. lopper7

lopper7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Quite a lot of people find E as the most pleasant drug on the Earth.
    How about you?

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I find it to be very pleasant in a non-drowsy way. haha i mean im chill as fuck and dont like yelling or exerting much energy but im not tired, it makes anything u do pleasant and is quite a rewarding experience in my book. More so than opiates.

3. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    mix them is the best choice.
    anyway i prefer opium ^_^

4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I prefer opioids myself, E seems to much like amphetamine to me (which i also love) so in that case i can just use that. Plus i dont trust E pills whatsoever, whereas pharm amphetamine is clean, pure, and you know your dosage 100%.

5. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    E to me seems to be much more powerful than opiates. I dont think I would feel comfortable going around doing everyday activities while rolling. However it does give you a feeling that you can never experience elsewhere. Music, conversation, and nearly everything else is greatly enhanced. Definitely more of a social drug to enjoy with several people.
    With opiates, you can do everyday activities, such as eating, while nobody would have a clue youre on anything(IMHO). I also like the fact that there are nearly no side effects aside from some minor itching. You wake up feeling basically 100% whereas E you have a slight hangover/comedown. Pharm. opiates are more pure with a guaranteed dosage and for the most part are safer if you play it smart. Overall I enjoy both of these drugs the most and rate them equally the same. As long as you take care of your self and regulate your dosage, you can have a great time with both..

6. tshady

tshady Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    E to go up H to come down..

7. ATM

ATM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't forget that pure MDMA is extremely difficult to come by in pure form. It is almost always mixed with various stimulant amphetamines when it is acquired as a street drug.

That said, I have had the rare chance to try 99% pure MDMA before.

It is somewhat different than opiates...it is more warm, wider, fuzzier, the world is a little more distant and everything that happenes seems to carry hope. Weird feeling. Definitely enjoyable.

8. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    There can be many interesting comparisons made between these two drugs, both in similarities and differences. The biggest difference would have to be in the sex department. While most who have tried it would say that sex on E is amazing(even without climaxing:), and it is.......sex on opies can be, well... sluggish lol

9. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i have always had trouble deciding which feeling is better, a nice dilaudid and/or oxy, or a cap of pure mdma. If i had to choose, i think i would go with opiates. MDMA in its pure form has always reached that personal point of boardering the greatest feeling and a bit too intense for my enjoyment. Tough decision though.

10. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM always wondered about this one: Sometimes when she has very pure MDMA she reaches a point of peace: Warm, cocooned and insulated. Open to the universe but somehow apart. Euphoric, but not in a stimulant way: She always imagines opiates might feel the same, and wonders why people take them (addiction potential/nausea/itching) when MDMA feels so good.

ATM's impression of MDMA is interesting, SWIM always thought that the world would seem closer compared to opiates? Full of hope is definitely right though, and something she imagines would be missing from opiates.